• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art Project

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Ooh, I like.

The green plants look a little odd, like it's hard to tell one leaf from another. Perhaps try and make them a little more defined. The tiger looks a little odd, also, but that might be the angle of the head and how we're looking at him.

Overall I love the colors and design. A few things do look as though they could be defined a little better, however. Nice job, though.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Wow, that's a great piece of artwork!
It looks so realistic and is very detailled, too.
I love the colours you've used :3

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
The green plants look a little odd, like it's hard to tell one leaf from another. Perhaps try and make them a little more defined.

Yeah x__x My photo for reference had the plants all blurred out so I had to pretty much just make it up. A part of the drawing I really don't like D:

But thanks everyone!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
:eek: You actually drew that?? MY goodness that is brilliant. Look lifelike almost, very impressive, as always by you Ashley. Great job.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Amazing as usual <3

Other than what's already been mentioned, the tiger's right ear is sorta... flat-looking. But again, like kg said, it's probably the angle of his head.

<3

Ah, alright. I'll try to fix that up as well before I turn it in. :]

Thanks for the feedback guys!

KHredhead06

wow i love the red flowers down at the bottom, they look amazing.
Overall i love the whole thing, the head is a little warped, but it kind of works.
Awesome job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back