• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Finished a Goofy animation, woot!
tumblr_p9xftlyPer1vxgip3o1_r1_1280.gif

Okay. Are there any other cosplayers for your work?
There's one other cosplayer I know who's doing it.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Finished a Goofy animation, woot!
tumblr_p9xftlyPer1vxgip3o1_r1_1280.gif

There's one other cosplayer I know who's doing it.
Goofy!!! Yes!
Nice nice nice nicccccccee job on it Fudge! I'm so proud of you for committing such work into your work. Keep up the beautiful work! ;D

Last edited:

Foxycian

Awards
Woot! An art thread I now have! I shall now post art stuff in it!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Your drawing is soo beautiful, im new artist i began like 2 or maybe 3 months ago i really wanna share my drawings here to hear everyone's opinion and what you think of em my drawings as beginner

Edit: seeing all these wonderful draws put.mine into shame lol

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Goofy!!! Yes!
Nice nice nice nicccccccee job on it Fudge! I'm so proud of you for committing such work into your work. Keep up the beautiful work! ;D
I will! I'll eventually be doing one for Donald and Sora, too!

Your drawing is soo beautiful, im new artist i began like 2 or maybe 3 months ago i really wanna share my drawings here to hear everyone's opinion and what you think of em my drawings as beginner

Edit: seeing all these wonderful draws put.mine into shame lol
Thank you so much! I say go for it. I'm sure a lot of people here would love to see our work and give their opinions and posting art is just fun. Just make sure you make your own thread for them since this one here is mine. :D

Are you going to add the effects of Heartless being knocked over by Goofy's shield charge next?
As cute as your idea sounds, I'm fine with how it is now and would rather start working on something else.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I just took a brief glimpse at some of your work and I'm loving original Shiki and Mr Mew... pretty goddang adorable. and OMG freaking Arceus looks amazing! I've seen some crazy gijinkas in my time but I love how some are based off of armor... like one of my favorites was a Mega charizard X gijinka that had armor inspired by the dragoon armor from the Legend of dragoon, but one gijinka I'l like to see is a female zard X gijinka with the color scheme of my shiny mega charizard X on my competitive team. if you could draw a female mega charizard X with a color scheme that matches the shiny variant in the mechsuit style you did for arceus that'd be straight up amazing

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
(/°〇°\)
Amazing!

teeeeech me your wayyyz
Thank you! I can barely figure it out myself. XD

One piece of advice I can give is when doing a rough version, and sometimes with the final product; don't care if individual frames look like butt. What matters first is how it looks in motion. Making it pretty is a later thing.

This guy's short JJBA animation gives a good idea of the process. You'll notice sometimes in the roughs, Jotaro and Star Platinum are nothing but squiggles.
[video=youtube;Jjtg7uih4Ts]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjtg7uih4Ts[/video]

Sometimes people just starting out will think that you're supposed to get it "right" the first time and will try to make very detailed frames without making roughs or planning it out first. This can make the animation very stiff and more frustrating to work on. Making roughs and not caring about how it looks makes work and the animation itself much smoother.

I didn't except myself to actually give advice. XD

Ayyye it's here!
It's so wonderful and beautiful omg such wonderful work. <3 <3 <3
Thanks~ <3

I just took a brief glimpse at some of your work and I'm loving original Shiki and Mr Mew... pretty goddang adorable. and OMG freaking Arceus looks amazing! I've seen some crazy gijinkas in my time but I love how some are based off of armor... like one of my favorites was a Mega charizard X gijinka that had armor inspired by the dragoon armor from the Legend of dragoon, but one gijinka I'l like to see is a female zard X gijinka with the color scheme of my shiny mega charizard X on my competitive team. if you could draw a female mega charizard X with a color scheme that matches the shiny variant in the mechsuit style you did for arceus that'd be straight up amazing
Ya know something? I love doing gijinkas yet I just...stopped at some point. I don't really know why.

That sounds easy enough for me. So sure, but I want to get some of my own stuff finished first though before I work on that, so it could be a while.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
oh okay good luck with that then and I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Art is Adding Wavelengths to the Equal Sum Of a Matrix Element

if you like Sho so much why don't you rename the thread this?^ (hint: Capitals)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Art is Adding Wavelengths to the Equal Sum Of a Matrix Element

Finally finished this Ardyn I was working on.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

if you like Sho so much why don't you rename the thread this?^ (hint: Capitals)
Because I also like Xemnas a lot too.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
whoa that ardyn is amazing! holy carp dragons!

Edit: took the time to look through the entire thread and I have to say even though your art was older I see just how awesome you are. your best pieces in my opinion are your Riku, Aqua, and RWBY pieces, particularly your formal 2.0 versions of Team RWBY, and my favorite KH pieces of yours are that first full page aqua, and that KH1 Riku with the Soul eater wing... thingamajig

Last edited:

Chuuya

Awards
Re: Art is Adding Wavelengths to the Equal Sum Of a Matrix Element

Finally finished this Ardyn I was working on.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Because I also like Xemnas a lot too.
Have you put this in the fanclub yet? This is by far perfect for it and DarkGrey will love it. <3

Shinra

Banned
Awards
took the time to look through the entire thread and I have to say even though your art was older I see just how awesome you are. your best pieces in my opinion are your Riku, Aqua, and RWBY pieces, particularly your formal 2.0 versions of Team RWBY, and my favorite KH pieces of yours are that first full page aqua, and that KH1 Riku with the Soul eater wing... thingamajig

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So I enter Gaia's (a webcomic) yearly fanart contest every year, and I was never one of the winners...

...Until now!

Got 7th place with this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Technically, I won with an edited version without the effects (shown on the winner's list here) but I prefer it with the effects, especially those sparkles. I think it really makes the piece.

Chuuya

Awards
So I enter Gaia's (a webcomic) yearly fanart contest every year, and I was never one of the winners...

...Until now!

Got 7th place with this:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Technically, I won with an edited version without the effects (shown on the winner's list here) but I prefer it with the effects, especially those sparkles. I think it really makes the piece.
You go girl!

giphy.gif

Back