• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Sooo I thought I posted stuff up a while ago, and I see that I in fact did NOT do that. And now its October...
I planned on putting up humanized Resharam, Zekrom, and Kyurem, but after looking at them again I'm not pleased with how Zekrom turned out, and I want to post them all together so it'll be a while before they're up.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Probably the hair. I was planning on using a wig like this one: Ferrari | Arda Wigs [not the default color, but yeah] with buns clipped in and the wig styled into them so it looks natural.

I want to incorporate the shell design into the butt somehow.

I also have boobs so probably a little cleavagey if possible. :v

I do like the parasol! And the overall look and feel of the costume itself. I'm fond of corsets, and want to essentially have the feel of sexy but sophisticated.

I'm still debating on how I'd like to design the horn. I'm not too fond of the hat how it is currently. :c hmm...

Still I can't believe you dished this out so quickly! I'm impressed.

Siiince you're helping me out, I do really want to get you some reference photos, which I know I can. I'm just scraped for time at the current moment since I'm leaving for a convention tomorrow.
I'm so sorry I haven't responded until now.:( I haven't done much since last time with this being the only thing I came up with:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pandymint

Awards
dear god fudge you can art this well and people actually think i could be the mintier one? your line work is just.... holy diddly.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
1YHDLRt.png

Made Larxene a coeurl. :)
Figuring out what to use for Larxy took some time, but after I asked myself "what can I do to make her hair antenna stupider" it clicked.

That's so gorgeous oh my god. The shell looks great!
*faints* Thank you!

dear god fudge you can art this well and people actually think i could be the mintier one? your line work is just.... holy diddly.
Thanks man! *hugs*

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I had to search what a "coeurl" was, thinking it was a real creature, but nope, it's a long-whiskered FF cat. You certainly succeeded in making the antennae look really stupid but well-drawn.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I had to search what a "coeurl" was, thinking it was a real creature, but nope, it's a long-whiskered FF cat. You certainly succeeded in making the antennae look really stupid but well-drawn.
Thanks. I probably should've mentioned what a "coeurl" was in the post. Sorry 'bout that.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Just wanted to say, these are so awesome! Keep up the good work! :)

(I especially like that Kid Xemnas *o*)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Kid Xemnas and Mom Xemnas are my favorite ones to see. Kid Xemnas is cute with his toy, while Mom Xemnas reminds me of this fan-fiction story I read years back, where he's in charge of the Organization 13 and he think's they're his children. And honest to god, I'm amazed at how skilled you are at drawing him; you could make Nomura run for his money in drawing Xemnas. And the coloring, damn, that's gorgeous and total eye candy.

On a side note, I'm mentally scarred after seeing Xemnas in a girl's uniform. o.o I'm afraid to ask if he's wearing underwear or not. lol. Good job on all of your Xemnas drawings overall.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Agreed.:)

Finished up the line art.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Added the parasol for maximum snootiness. (And discovered I suck at drawing parasols.)

I was going to do another but I was very pleased with how this one turned out. I hope you like what I did here and please tell me if there's anything you want done differently or if you will want references (like the back view for example.)

Does she have a front view? Do you plan on coloring her?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Kid Xemnas and Mom Xemnas are my favorite ones to see. Kid Xemnas is cute with his toy, while Mom Xemnas reminds me of this fan-fiction story I read years back, where he's in charge of the Organization 13 and he think's they're his children.
I feel like I've read that very fanfic (and I really need to draw more Kid and Mom Xemnas :)

On a side note, I'm mentally scarred after seeing Xemnas in a girl's uniform. o.o I'm afraid to ask if he's wearing underwear or not. lol. Good job on all of your Xemnas drawings overall.
I'll leave it up to your imagination~

Does she have a front view? Do you plan on coloring her?
Unfortunately no on both. Am not very good at doing a complete front view and as for coloring, not on the original piece but if I ever decide on doing a complete re-draw I will.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I feel like I've read that very fanfic (and I really need to draw more Kid and Mom Xemnas :)

I'll leave it up to your imagination~

Unfortunately no on both. Am not very good at doing a complete front view and as for coloring, not on the original piece but if I ever decide on doing a complete re-draw I will.

That's cool to hear. Do you have any more drawings planned?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Vexen looks really good! Hmm, I think the way you drew him similar to Nomura`s style: very sharp and clean.

Back