• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art is Eternaaaaaaal!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Aqua is done
ksP67sZ.png

This is beautiful. Amazing job FudgemintGuardian!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm crying so hard cause I wish I could draw that good! WAAAAAAA!!! Again, good job Fudge. You are the master! :D *bows*

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
diddly YOU YOU ASSHOLE FOR MAKING ME CRY

large.gif

THIS IS SO GORGEUS AND BEAUTIFUL AND AWESOME AND GORGEUS AND BEAUTIFUL AND SOOO WONDERFUL.
DID I MENTION THAT IT'S GORGEUS YET?!?!

FUDGE'S BEAUTIFUL AQUA AQUA

giphy.gif

Whoa! She looks beautiful!

Have you ever had one of these months where you feel like you're not productive with drawing and you feel obligated to do something productive?
Hmm, there's been times when I don't feel productive but I don't believe I've ever felt obligated to be.

This is beautiful. Amazing job FudgemintGuardian!
Thank you
tumblr_inline_nqsxkavn9H1szu3bc_500.gif

I'm crying so hard cause I wish I could draw that good! WAAAAAAA!!! Again, good job Fudge. You are the master! :D *bows*
tumblr_lpts22gVM21r1x2q7o1_500.gif

I mean Fudgemint XD

Don't worry, it's only taken me 26 years. You'll get there in no time!
12318-Friends-Gif-hug-Gif-anime-Gif-cuddle-Gif-snuggle-Gif-cling-Gif-....gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Are you planning on doing a Spongebob themed keyblade wielded by Ventus?
I'm not planning it but I can do it if you want :)

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'm not planning it but I can do it if you want :)

Sure, that might be interesting to see. Good luck on it! Who doesn't like a challenge?

Chuuya

Awards
OMG Fudge you...... you AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! *Squee!* They look amazing! Thank you so very much! *Huggles you* Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! ;A;

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
OMG Fudge you...... you AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! *Squee!* They look amazing! Thank you so very much! *Huggles you* Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! ;A;
tumblr_inline_n998n40b2q1sx8vac.gif

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Are you a Higurashi fan? It has been years since I have watched the anime.
Nah. I've heard of it and like the anime's opening songs but other than that I know very little of it (the most I know is that it started as dojin visual novels and that everyone is a murderous psychopath or something)
I just really like that gif.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Nah. I've heard of it and like the anime's opening songs but other than that I know very little of it (the most I know is that it started as dojin visual novels and that everyone is a murderous psychopath or something)
I just really like that gif.
I watched the entire anime and it's spin-off. I was pretty much traumatized because of that anime.

Wire

I can feel how much you enjoy drawing from your work. That's about the best thing you can do as an artist. Good job.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I can feel how much you enjoy drawing from your work. That's about the best thing you can do as an artist. Good job.
Aww, you're sweet <3

What do you have planned for your next piece, FudgemintGuardian?
I'll be working on your request for a Spongebob-themed Keyblade for Ventus, and I'm also working on a human version of the new Pokemon Bruxish.

xiaojen7

Your art is amazing! Especially Arceus and his armor design. The first picture is really cute too :tongue:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Your art is amazing! Especially Arceus and his armor design. The first picture is really cute too :tongue:
Thanks! :D

I forget if it was you, FudgemintGuardian, but how is the Lexaeus in Genie's vacation outfit coming along? How is the game doing?
th
I think it was Howler who was doing this? *checks* Yep lol

But I should draw Lexaeus anyway. A chibi. Maybe not with Genie's vacation outfit though XD

Chuuya

Awards
Fudge, you can do that if you want.
I couldn't be able to and I don't think I can. xD

Back