• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Art Book Spoilers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
For anyone receiving the art book, is it something that should be saved after playing the entire game because of potential spoilers or will it have some sort of warning for any spoiler content that may be included? I say this because I’m imaging myself getting that shipment and quickly opening the art book to then find myself with some massive spoilers like Final Form Xigbar or an image of Vanitas with Aqua’s face now instead of Sora’s.

Mad Magix

Usually with art books that come with games, it includes spoilers. I know some even have spoiler warnings in them or some sort of tape wrapped around it in order to let people know that they will show off major designs and ideas.

Personally, I will be waiting until I finish the main story before opening the artbook. A little reward to myself for completing the game.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
For anyone receiving the art book, is it something that should be saved after playing the entire game because of potential spoilers or will it have some sort of warning for any spoiler content that may be included? I say this because I’m imaging myself getting that shipment and quickly opening the art book to then find myself with some massive spoilers like Final Form Xigbar or an image of Vanitas with Aqua’s face now instead of Sora’s.

That might be a good question to ask Square or at an event. I can recall spoilers in the FF XV and Lightning Returns art books, but those were much bigger than the KH 3 one will be. Taking a look at the previous art books there wasn't anything too spoiler-y in them for people who hadn't already played the game, but now you've got me thinking I'm gonna wait until after I finish to look at the artbook lol

EDIT: I forgot to add that there wasn't a spoiler warning in either of the above mentioned art books to stop someone from taking a peak.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It’s always best to assume that the art books have spoilers and to view them after finishing the game. More companies should do what Insomniac did and include a spoiler warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back