• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armored Core: Nine Ball

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genobee

Turn around, I'm the guy with the sword pointed at
Website
southbrookchurch.com
This is based on the game. I hae no idea how the whole story goes, but in Nexus, I have to fight Nineball, so I thought an RP about him would be cool.
Storyline: The AC nineball escaped navis' lab several days ago and the Corporation is hiring five Ravens to take him out. THe opponents' force consists of 1: Nineball 2: about 100 Sniper Mechs 3: and 3 normal AC's: Merc, Tatara, and Oscillate. First take out the macks and ACs, then go for Nineball. A few of you may not make it that far... Good luck.

Rules:
no god moding
no heavy romance
no invinsible ACs/pilots

Template:
Pilot name:
AC name:
Ac emblem: (Optional)
weapons: (Right arm unit, left arm unit, etc.)
Pilot IMG:
AC IMG:
Bio:
AC illegal programs: (Optional)

My Character:
Pilot name: Kage
AC name: Mobius
AC emblem: (will be revealled later)
weapons: ( (RAU)Karasawa, (LAM)Moonlight (AC 2 version), (BU) mini missile launcher, and a grenade launcher. Extension: missile support system.
Pilot IMG: http://www.allrpg.com/games/starocean3/artwork/7.jpg
AC Img: http://www.consolenetwork.it/rec_prev/ps2/armored3sl/tn_2.jpg but dark red and black not camo. With the weapons listed
Bio: Kage grew up piloting a smiper mech for Crest and then at age 18 took the Ac test and passed wtih flying colors. He is now a Ranker in the Arena and he's not to be trifled with.
AC illegal programs: 1: anti-gravity system (can hold any part w/o being overweight) 2: wings on core (Brings together for shield) 3: high power core cannon (core opens up and a beam of energy flies out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back