• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armored Boss in KHBBS FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayFinder

About the armored boss , could he be the Master of Eraqus and Xehanort ?

Stars

リク
I don't know whether the armor boss is confirmed to be Eraqus. But it could be possible and i like your idea.

Revolution

How could it be though? Master Eraqus is, say, 50 years old and Master Xehanort is older then him. How could a guy who would be in his 100's fight like that?

State

Awards
A Keyblade Master has the ability to transfer his heart to another body, so, in other words, it's possible to be an immortal being int he universe of Kingdom Hearts. In other words, it's possible for Eraqus' and Xehanort's Master to have transferred his heart to another body and that body is using an armor, but still, it's pretty obvious it's Master Eraqus if you look at it and the attacks it uses. Whether the fight actually happens or the armor is Eraqus' Lingering Spirit, it's unknown.

After reading this, I thought of "Hey, since Masters can transfer their hearts to other bodies, what if Eraqus' and Xehanort's former Master transferred his heart to Eraqus' after Xehanort killed him?

State

Awards
Based on his armor, I'd hazard a guess that he is some sort of "grand master". The helmet is much more ornate than those used by TAV.

...It's already been confirmed since yesterday that the armored figure is Eraqus.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Which article that show the confirmation?

I'm not following why a confirmation is needed. (but I did see a scan with a picture of the armored guy and a picture of Eraqus next to him).

First off, they have the same Keyblade. Second off, they both have that same abdominal armor plate you saw Eraqus with in BBS. And besides all that, the scans show this guy using light attacks very similar to those of Eraqus.

So let's ask another question: if this guy isn't Eraqus in SOME form, then who ELSE could it be?

Pratiko

Awards
I'm not following why a confirmation is needed. (but I did see a scan with a picture of the armored guy and a picture of Eraqus next to him).

First off, they have the same Keyblade. Second off, they both have that same abdominal armor plate you saw Eraqus with in BBS. And besides all that, the scans show this guy using light attacks very similar to those of Eraqus.

So let's ask another question: if this guy isn't Eraqus in SOME form, then who ELSE could it be?
The fight is most probably not even canon. It wouldn't be worth including a new character of major influence if it won't be "true" to the series.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
It's Eraqus, shit.

Sometimes guys there isn't a bigger picture, what you see in front of you is actually what it appears to be.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
the moment he was shown was a dead give away people...

State

Awards
Reasons to think WHY he can be Eraqus:
.....Abdominal plate
.....Boots
.....Keyblade
.....The same heart-shaped symbol as him
.....Same light-based attacks
.....An attack that consists on whipping the player with chains

Reasons to think WHY he can't be Eraqus.
.....Someone tell me, please.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
^ I honestly don't have a clue why anyone would think otherwise...unless they bluntly say, "he's not eraqus"...even so I'd still think he was eraqus. I call bs on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back