• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armor of Eraqus-proud mode. Terra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
So basically, as someone who's bested AOTM on critical it isn't that big of a deal. like with basically every boss in this game thunder surge is your best friend. You should have 5 thunder surges and 3 cures in your deck as well as the abilities second chance, once more and leaf bracer. Cure block is also handy as you'll be blocking a lot, so treat yourself to some healing.

Learn his pattern and retaliate. Block, dodge, attack, etc. Like other bosses his defense is extremely high but not as brutal as vanitas' sentiment. The chain/rock attack is basically impossible to avoid so brace yourself the best you can.

Tl;dr wittle him down and throw his shit back at him. Good luck with no heart.

Samcrux

You think Proud is a problem.
Come back here when you try to do it on Critical, then we'll talk.

For me, completing everything in Critical is a better challenge than Proud. As for AOE, It is best to read his attack patterns, keep dodging and attack wisely (best with Ultimate Shotlock). As for No Heart (despite being the ultimate pain in the neck), I managed to kill him 2 times with Terra, only one successful fight for Ventus and Aqua.:cool:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
its best not to bump month old threads my man, not good for the forums. best to make a new thread for discussion in a case like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back