• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armor/Maybe mode of travel from world to world may have been confirmed in new screen

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_090910_04-05-eng.jpg look closely at the pic that sayd, "Danger! Everyone retreat!" the one with the space ships, flying above Stitch's ship (red one,) appears to be Ven or Terra, I think it's Ven though, flying on something, (keyblade maybe?) Whatever it is, it sure as heck isn't a normal spaceship, :D If you have a more close up pic of this, it would be appreciated,

EDIT: Also, it looks like whoever it is is in armor, and I'm pretty sure it's Ven

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
IDK, It might be the space station.
I thought it might have been Gantu's ship, but it doesn't look like it.
Or some sort of have ship Ven stole to stay with 626, because if you looks closley at the thing the person is standing on, it has green and yellow things sticking out of it. If it was Ven't keyblade wouldn't it have been the same color through out. I mean Terras keyblade kept the same color when it changed. But then again it could be a different keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Ya know I can't tell what it is exactly but to me it looks like a more mature version of a gummi ship.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Hes point out that guy whose clearly in armor...
What are you people looking at?
And if Nomura does this he killed kh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back