• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Armies of darkness:Destruction to come

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galacion

Bronze Member
If anyone has play starcarft or anything like that its kind of like that only there is medival wepons and stuff and you can make samurais and sowrdsmen ect. nothing to futurerific anyway. basicly make troops send out scouts to see about toher people and iask for aliances and if nessiary wage war with them. so have fun i guess.

Rules:
-everyone starts off with at least 1000 soliders of your choosing
-romance if you want keep it pg-13 at least
-cussing is allowed but dont overboard with it
-obviously no godmode and no powerplaying but the only soilder
- you can be in combat with soilders snd have anywepon you want except for lightsabers viroblades are allowed
-you can comand your own elemental power and use it anyway you see nessiary as long as it follows the elemental trianlge that we all should know
-and please do enjoy yourselfs
-each solider is one unit of 1000 btw
-what you do determines if your soilder count increases
-what you do also detremines if you get more jobs
-you can make up elements but just know this they have to have a weakness so when you make one up but a weakness in ()
-no one i mean no one can be invisable or increadably fast
-post Armies if you read the rules

Tamplate:
Name:
Element:
Soliders list: Ex: knights bowmen marines swordsmen drones elementals clones(from starwars if you want) aliens U.R.T.Vs ect. just whatever (can not excede limit of 1000
History:
troop types:
Extra:

My tamplate:
Name:Rubis
Element: Light
Wepon(s): Viroblades desinadrator guns and a katana
Soliders list: 99 Aliens- Furons,199clones,500-assassins,50-elementals,50- workers, 97-dragoons 2-dragons(cyborg dragons) 1-ambasidor(sp) 2 mechanics
History:Has fought many battles but still has more to learn
troop types: Physical
Extra: the base has turents that look like clone trooper turnets the armor has seals on it and the guns basicly are timespilter equiped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back