• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ArMax

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omni Terra

Awards
Ok I have seen so many strange things happen when someone uses an ArMax but exactly what does it do? Not all that technical stuff but just a good explanation of what it is and does. :idea:

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
ARMAX is a cheating device used for systems(PS2, xBox, PSP, etc) to attain special items, weapons, etc. It is a "better" cheating device than the Gameshark in my opinion. Uhm, you can find them at Gamestop I think. They are pretty cheap. If you are one of those people who don't like to cheat then this is probably not for you. I for one, enjoy adding a little more flavor to the game after I beat. Uhm, if you need to know anything else, just ask and I'll be glad to explain it. :/

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
It is a cheating devise to some degree. Yes you can get max stats, yes you can get all items but I myself do not use such codes b/c they take away from the game experience. But besides codes that give you max stats there are others that alter or hack the game engine, making it do stuff like change the player controller character or altering the game world completely. These cannot help you cheat and beat the game b/c if saved they would most certainly destroy the game.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
Well, I don't use it right when I get the game. I usually don't cheat until I have beaten the game. Also, I usually don't save the file unless I'm sure that it is safe. Like you said, it may alter the entire game. I try to be careful with these things but what do I know about ARMAX. :p You're the more experienced one here.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
These cannot help you cheat and beat the game b/c if saved they would most certainly destroy the game.

And this is why it's best not to use them. I myself like to cheat every now and then, but codes like these are too risky in my opinion.

Omni Terra

Awards
Yes I do not personally use any cheats unless I was desperate but on games like Kingdom Hearts I would make sure to beat the game first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back