• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► arkapothy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
This is my first fic, so if it's like, dumb.... ya know, yeah... :D enjoy. :D

Sterling walked through the hallways of his house, faintly hearing the fall out boy song he was listening to. His blue-green eyes looked up at the Pink Floyd posters adorning the wall of the narrow passage.

"What the hell...? who the hell listens to this crap...?" he thought as he turned to go down the stairs. He walked two steps and fell down, loosing his shoes and-

"You!! Guy! Sterling, wake up man, you're spazzing out!!" Chris said, shaking Sterling roughly.
"Dammit dude... I said don't call me that.. my name's Silver.." Silver said in a slurred voice.

"What happened?" he asked, looking around. The entire american history class was staring at him, including the teacher. "Wow, I really like Fallout Boy, don't you 'Silver'?" the teacher, Mr. Almond, asked. Silver looked shocked.

"You know about Fallout boy?" he asked.

"Of course I do! It was blaring loud enough on your headphones. You can go wait in the hall now", he said with a sarcastic smile.
Silver staggered out of the class room and turned his headphones up louder. Mr. Almond soon came out after him. Silver tried to explain.

"Well, you see, i had finished my work, and i was umm..."

The teacher held out his hand. Silver looked at it in contempt.

"What? I already know you sir... I don't see the need to shake your hand..." he said, running his hand through his bright red hair and back again, over his silver spikes as the teacher became frustrated. "Give me the CD player. Now" Mr. Almond said, still holding his hand out.

"Umm, let me think about it..." Silver said, attempting to go into deep thought. The teacher brightened up.

"Or better yet, you can go think of your excuse while sitting outside Miss Turner's office. Go get your things." Silver walked back into the room, holding back the laughter.

"So what's up dude? You get in trouble?" Chris whispered while Silver got his things. "Yeah... but when i get ready to leave..." Silver started whispering to Chris with a mischevious grin on his face. "Silver, you can go any day now." Mr. Almond said, turning up the awful 80's music he listend to. Silver got up and started to walk out the door, but stopped and turned around.

"MAN, DIS SH*T IS BANANAS!!" he said.
"B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!" Chris piped up from the back of the class, eliciting a glare from the teacher while the other students broke into laughter.

"Go! Now!" Mr. Almond said, turning a bright shade of crimson.

Silver ran off to his locker, grabbed his skateboard and started skating out of the school.
"Suckers, I can't believe the look on his face! That was so-" he stopped. In front of him were Zack, Shaun, and, the leader of the gang, Ian.

"Why, it's so great to see you, Sterling."

"Dammit, you, didn't I already beat the crap outta you? In front of your ex-girlfriend too?" Silver said, simultaneously looking around and taking off his backpack.

"What, are you looking to get beat in front of your boyfriends too?" he said, putting all his stuff behind him.

"Your such a wussy, Sterling"

"You're such a fairy, Ian"

"Don't make me-" Ian started, then stopped, a look of fear on his face.

"What?" Silver asking, "Is your make-up running?" he said jeeringly.

"Come on guys, lets go... "he muttered, looking over Silver's shoulder. They all turned and ran. Silver stood up straight.

"What the hell...?" he turned around and saw a man with a really girlish figure. REALLY girlish.
If not for his face, Silver might have started hitting on him.(A.N. :eeww...XP) He had sharp features and cold, blue eyes.

"Come with me." he said.

"Uhh, how 'bout not?" Silver said, readying his fists again. The man just smiled maliciously and picked up the bag and skateboard.

Silver's insides turned cold. "Crap!! My copy of KH2 is in there!! My memory card!! My ps2 remote!! aww crap!!!" he thought, watching the man tensly. He took a step forward, but the man turned and started sprinting through the underbrush.

"Come back, dammit!! That's my stuff!!" Silver shouted as he took chase.

Running through the trees, he only caught breif glimpses of the hooded figure ahead of him. After twenty minutes or so of sprinting, the man dashed to the right, to the side of one of the high cliffs of Lookout Mountain.

Both Silver and the man stopped. Suddenly, the man turned around, throwing something that resembled a dagger in Silver's face.

He tried to avoid it, but couldn't duck in time. With a blinding flash of light, he fell into unconsiousness

(well, what do you think? it's my first fic, so...)(and i promise the next chap will be much more interesting!!)

keybladeking

well i think it good i really like the part with the ban- well i wish i could say that to my teach but i would proble get exspelled j/k ^_^ well you did better than me i suck i only did on chap on mine and it still sucks so your a better writer than me :cool:

Last edited:

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
(lol, keybladeking. lol.:D)

okay, since anuther person posted, and since i'm hungry (<--random. i know.XD) i'll update... i guess.:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver woke up, feeling very cold. He got goose bumps, and rolled into a ball trying to go back to sleep. Then he realized he was naked. He jumped up, covering himself with his hand and looking around. It seemed like he was in the same place.... at first. He looked closer at his surroundings, and instead of the high rock ledge to his right, he found that he was in the middle of a heavily wooded forest.

"Uh-oh... this is bad...." he said, grabbing the dagger that had been previously hidden in the soles of his vans. It's handle was made of bone, bleached ivory, with intricate carvings done by Silver himself. He clenched the blade between his teeth and ran through the forest, ducking low, hoping no one else was around.

Eventually he had to stop, and kneal on one knee, panting. He looked up. Something had moved in the still forest, making the sound of a cracking whip.

"What the hell..." he saw what was going on. He was being hunted. He jumped up, but it was too late. Faster than he could curse, the rope wrapped around his leg and he was pulled over six feet into the air, hanging by his ankle.

"Whoa, WTF?!" Silver said, getting light headed. "I have to get up... or i'm gonna blackout.." he thought, already starting to see spots from the blood rushing to his head. With his blade still clenched in his teeth, he curled upwards so that he was holding onto the rope. Supporting himself with his left hand, he took the dagger in his right and tried get free, but found that the rope had the same consistency as a steel pole.

"This isn't going to work, dammit..." Silver thought aloud.
After transferring the dagger from his right hand to his left foot (the one in the rope) he began to climb. As he reached the top, he grabbed onto the limb of the tree he was dangling from. Now he was holding on for dear life, because if he were to fall right now, he would probably brake his ankle... off.

"Okay... i just need to calm down and think through this..." he looked at the ground, which seemed so very far away.

"Where are those friggin', donut eating funjmonkies when you need them?!" he shouted, remembering that the last time he had been arrested, the cop actually had a donut in his hand.

"Shut up, you."

Silver was so shocked, he almost let go. Instead, he slid down the rope so that he was dangling again. Covering himself up, he looked around for the origin of the voice, but could see no one. Then, a girl, about his age, walked out into the open.

She had redish golden eyes, dark brown hair, and, the weirdest feature, paws. Redish golden fur, similer to her eyes, striped black, covered her paws, except the ebony pads. The fur stopped abruptly at the wrist though, where two gold wristbands were strapped to each of her arms. Everything else though, was perfectly normal for a fourteen year old girl.
She had on khaki colored shorts and a gray wife beater (type if shirt). As soon as Silver was positive it was a girl, he curled upwards again and started repeating the pledge of allegiance.
(A.N.: if you've seen bubble boy, you'll know what i mean XD)

She sighed. "Didn't I tell you to shut up already?" she said, turning her eyes on him. "...United States of America, and to the Republic... okay, I'm better now" Silver said, twisting so he could see her. "What do you want?" he asked, keeping the dagger hidden, but ready.

"Honestly, I don't need anything from the likes of you..." she said, looking him up and down before continuing."but you seem to be in quite a fix. I'll help you, if you want, cause that rope doesn't look all that strong..." Silver laughed.

"Like you could cut this rope! I already tried! And if I can't cut it with my blade, you sure won't be able to!" he kept laughing for a good minute until he saw the evil grin on the cat-girl's face. "What's so funny? Why are you grinning like that?" he said uneasily.

"Oh, what's this? Feeling uncertain?"

"No, why would I feel uncertain of a situation I have total control over?"

"Funny, I could describe this differently."

"Whatever", Silver muttered. "So what are you going to do? Just stand there?" he said, glaring at her. "Hmmm... That's no way to talk to a lady, you know", she said, examing her pitch black claws with false interest.

"Well, if I was talking to a lady, I wouldn't speak as such.Now let me down, or I'll-" this time, she burst into laughter.

"You'll what? Are you gonna curse me out? Do you want to be left here, with no food, water, or clothing, hanging from a tree in the middle of no where?" Silver averted his eyes from hers. They had the intensity of a wild animal and the intelligence of an accomplished scholar. She smiled.

"Fine, I'll let you down, since you asked so nicely. By the way, my name is Akira."

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, your lines all suck penguin.

KY, POST OR I'LL MAKE YOU STUFF A MUFFIN! THIS FIC IS AWESOME! Sorry I didn't reply sooner, yo.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, HURRY! I'm very impatient you know. And there are ways of making you update. *holds up leash*

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
OKAY!! just don't leash me please!!! i'll update now, even though you guys are killing my four chap lead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Akira? What the hell kinda name is that?" Silver said, attempting not to grimace from the burning sensation in his ankle.

"If I were you, I wouldn't critisize my name."

"Why? It's not like my name is anything weird like yours!"

"Of course not. It's just that you're naked, and I'm the one with the gun."

"Huh? Sorry, what was that?"

Akira just smirked, and pulled out a 44 barretta, aiming at Silver's ankle.

"WHOA!!!! WTF!! I WAS ONLY JOKING!!!" he yelled as she shot the gun, peircing the rock-solid rope. Silver thudded to the ground on his back, which, considering he was still naked, hurt like hell. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that last part. What was that? Oh, and your name?" Akira asked, reloading the gun and returning it to it's holster. "Unnhh..." Silver groaned as he rolled over. "what the heck... my head... " Akira threw him a pair of black shorts, striped red. "Put these on, and I need to know your name."
She turned around as Silver got dressed.

Now he was wearing the shorts, his earring studs (three on each side), and a chain with a ruby embedded into a sterling silver ring.
He picked up his dagger, and put the blade in his pocket. Akira turned around and eyed him with amusement. "Why is it that you still have those chains and that butter knife?" she asked, stepping towards him. "and where do you come from? How come we speak the same language?"
Silver took a step back. "Why should I tell you? And don't call my blade a butter knife!! This-" he said, holding up the jagged edges of the dagger up into the sunlight, " this is a Texas Toothpick*!! It was handed down from my father's grandfather who fought in the civil war..." The cat-girl laughed. "So then, I take it you're from Texas, U.S.A.?"

'Hell no."

"No? Then why do you call it a Texas toothpick? and you still haven't told me your name." she said, sitting down. Silver could see this was getting no where, so he decided to just tell her what she wanted to know so he could find the dastard who took his stuff. "My name's Silver, I'm from California, I call it a Texas toothpick because... umm... It was what my dad called it when he gave it to me!" he said, struggling to remember excactly why it had such a weird name.

"Oh.. Okay, come on, let's go." Akira said, leaping up. "What? That's it?" Silver asked, staring at her claws. "Uh, yeah. Let's get going, Stinter, or whatever your name was."

"That's Silver." he muttered under his breath. "Wait, I have some questions for you, Akira." She turned around to face him, with a look of impatient contempt on her face.

"Like?"

"Well, for starters, what is going on with your hands? Why was I naked? Why did you hunt me? Where am I?"

Akira looked up at the sunlight that filtered through the treetops. "Well... hmm... where to start..." she said more to herself than to Silver. "You... are in another... demention? Or maybe it's better said, another Universe... Whatever. Dorothy, I can assure you you're not in kansas anymore." she said. "And.. my hands.. when I came here, I was Exactly like you.." Silver flinched. "Dear Lord, no!!" he thought, looking at her feminine figure. She glared at him.

"Not like that, stupid!!"

"Oh. Okay..."

"Anyways, when I woke up here, I had nothing. No clothes, no provisions, nothing. I was running through these exact woods-"she looked around.

"and i fell. that's when my hands were caught. These wrist bands strapped around my arms, and I've had them ever since. A few weeks ago, my hands started changing and..." she held up her paws. "It seems that... what ever body part is entrapped will change.... first." Silver looked at his ankle, the rope around it glowing faintly. "What's the point of catching people?" he asked. "People catch people to lift this curse-" she held up her paw-" off themselves. The people they catch must catch another to free the original."

Silver gave her a blank stare. "Let me dumb this down for you..." she said, looking at him as if he were on the mentally slow side. "The person who caught me is now all human again. They have no animal parts because I caught you."

"Oh. but what if you don't get caught?"

"Then you don't leave the forest." Silver looked up at her, wondering whether this was a joke or not. "What do you mean?" he asked, now wanting her to hurry up because he had to go to the bathroom. "The only way to exit this forest is if someone who knows how to get out guides you. Otherwise, you just wander until you're caught."

"Alright. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's move, dudette!!" he said, sprinting off in front of her. "You might not want to do that..." Akira said, in a serious tone. Which was contradicted by the laughter in her eyes. "Why? It's not like I have to wait for-" he ran past a tree and the end of the rope around his ankle got caught. He fell face first into the dirt, while Akira walked by, laughing. "Follow me, Stinter."

"That's Silver, Darnit!!!"(oh yes, edited:D)
~~~~~

texas toothpick is a real weapon, used in the US civil war by confederates and union soldiers alike.:D awesome.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! I want a texas toothpick!

Anyway, UPDATE! This fic is lacking in pickle....ness...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Goody! Sorry that I'm, ya know, actin' all about me, but it's SO COOL that I'm gonna be in this fic!!!!

Yay! I can't wait for the next chap!

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
Okay, here's the next chap. i'm not sure which one it is, but it's like, ready and stuff.:D

"So you didn't tell me what happened with that chain and stuff." Akira said, picking her way through the underbrush while Silver stumbled along after her. "Oh yeah... well, my umm... well first, i'm guessing that only.. parts of you are transported to this place?" he said. Akira nodded without turning around. "Well, that explains why my chains are with me... " She looked back at him.
"What do you mean?" Silver grinned at her ignorance. "Well, since you don't seem to have the capability to understand the incredibly comple-" she put her paw over his mouth and came within inches of his face. "Either get on with the story-" she said in a soft, soothing voice, "-or I'll gag and bind you using the rope and your chains." she smiled and continued walking. Silver stood, stunned. "Hey wait! I was about to tell you!" he ran to catch up with her.

"See what happened was, I was skateboarding in the middle of the street, and this car came up behind me and started honking-"

"But you didn't take the hint."

"Right. anyways, he started to speed up and I flipped him off-"

"Brilliant."

"Yeah, anyways, he sped up, and, since i was skitching, i was going pretty fast. but when he sped up, his bumber hit the tail of my board-"

"Excuse me? Sorry, I don't talk retard." Akira said, looking ahead tentatively. "We're almost there..." Silver looked ahead, forgetting about his story momentarily. "Well? Weren't you saying something about the cars and your tail?" Akira asked, moving aside a branch.
"Hm? Oh, yeah, okay. I was riding, and when the guy hit the tail of my board, i was thrown off and my arm was broken in four places." he grinned, obviously pleased with himself. "I also hit the ground on my chest, with my chain and ruby on, so they got embedded into my chest, not deeply though." Silver followed Akira through a passage partially hidden by leaves and soil.

"And what about the dagger?" she asked, dropping to the forest floor, which was now much more visible due to the falling number of trees.

"Remember how my arm got broken in for places?" he said, grinning like a child with candy. A look of disgust crossed Akira's face. "What? You used your arm as the handle for your dagger?"

"Toothpick."

"Whatever. That's gross. Why would you bother?" she said, staring at the deeply carved figures in the handle protruding from Silver's pocket. "Well, the doctors said they would have removed it anyways, and it was replaced with steel, so i don't see a problem. Free ivory. And it's stronger than wood, so there." He stuck his tongue out at her.

With cat-like reflexes, she turned around and grabbed his tongue with her foreclaw and her opposible claw. "It's not stronger than a bullet is it? I didn't think so" Akira said, smiling sweetly. She let go of his tongue, and walked ahead again. "What was that for?" he said, curling his tongue on itself so that he faintly tasted blood.

"Maybe we should play the quiet game."

"Oh god, I hate that game."

"Then let's play the 'Shut up or get kicked in the family jewels' game."

"No, that's okay. Unlike you, I have a chance of finding a spouse someday. I'd like to have kids." Silver said, shortly before ducking a swipe from Akira's claws.
She took out the gun, which was a good enough warning for Silver.

"Whoa!! Okay, I'm done with the jokes!! Hey what's that?" he asked, pointing over Akira's shoulder. She took a second to look and Silver was jumping ahead to the clearing before a steep slope, leading down to a town by the shore of a beautiful ocean colored rose red by the setting sun. He stared in awe at the buildings here, all of which were tall enough to make the empire state building look like a bunch of legos. Akira took the oppurtunity to backfist Silver in the back of the head, sending him rolling down the hill.

He didn't stop rolling until he got the bottom, just outside the town.

(sorry for the boringness of this chap, it's umm... trans... itional. that's it, yeah.:D)
(and Picle, you sort of come in in the next chap, but not like REALLY. you don't REALLY come in til the sixth. but be happy. you're way important. (you too, Kat.:D))

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
umm... well, okay, i'll update. but then i gotta type more. (XP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"STUFF MUFFINS!!!"

Silver stopped rolling in time to hear the odd phrase being yelled, and he looked back at Akira, thinking that maybe she had been the one to say it. She was running down the hill at first, then ran on all fours, then she rolled into a ball and rolled down like Silver, except that when she got to the bottom, she jumped up, lacking the dizziness a normal human would feel.

"What?" she said, brushing some grass off her back.
"Did you hear that? Someone just yelled 'stuff muffins'... I thought it was you..." Silver said, slightly confused. Akira nibbled on her foreclaw. "Nope, that wasn't me... it sounds like something Piku would say..." Silver looked confused. Why did it seem all these people had the name of some exotic food dish?

"Who?"

"A friend of mine... she's kind of short... so if she were to curse like normal, it would be a little... strange...." She said, looking around the town.

"But the voice I heard was a guy's." Silver said, looking out over the town to the crimson horizon. He brushed some grass out of his hair, and looked up at Akira as she started to speak. "A guy's voice? Hmmm... maybe it's that guy... Ketso..." she said, apparently deep in thought.
"Ketso? What? Can we just go? I gotta take a wicked "yes" (french XD) Akira came back down to earth. "Oh, yeah, okay.Let's go, i'll find a hotel or something."

Silver and Akira walked through the maze of rose hued buildings, looking for lodging. After awhile, they found one hotel, overlooking the bay. Silver lay down on the bed, and fell asleep. Akira looked at him, shook her head, and left, intending to go to Piku's house for a room. She wasn't about to sleep in the same room as that.... dork. About twenty minutes later, she arrived at Piku's apartment building. She went inside.

"Piku? You there?"

She opened the door slightly, using her claw to pick the lock. The apartment was a mess. There were slash marks on the walls and blood on the floor, along with pitch black rocks that almost looked like cookies. "What happened here?" Akira wondered as she walked around the blood specked walls. She bumped into the coffee table, and an envelope fell from the surface. It was addressed "To whoever gets here first":

"Me, Ketso, and Gerard went to free
my planet from heartless. Be back soon.

P.S. If you steal anything, I will get Ger to hunt you down.
P.P.S. And don't eat the cookies on the coffe table. They're dangerous.

Piku."

Akira read the letter once again to make sure she had it right. She looked around again. "Well... looks like there's no reason to stay here..." she thought aloud, grabbing one of the edible cookies from a plate on the counter before leaving. She closed the door behind her, locking it to make sure her friend would not get looted while away. Akira returned to the hotel later that night, after going to a sports bar to get something to eat. (Hey, teh chicks like football too.:D) She walked into the dark room. The only form of light was the blue luminesence falling through the window, formed from the bright full moon. Akira walked towards the window, intending to look out over the sea before she went to sleep. She passed by Silver's unconsious form, looking at the rope tied around his ankle. She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Is it my imagination or.... ?"

She looked at his foot. No, it wasn't her imagination, she was sure of it. Silver's left foot was a little more furry than it had been when she caught him. The fur glowed a faint silver color. "This can't be good..." she thought. Then she laughed, because, after glancing at his other foot, Akira confirmed that his right foot's big toe was growing a claw, while everything else looked normal.

(there will be more!!! tomorrow!!!:D)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*gasp* Is he a silver wolferz?!

Anyway...zers, THANKS FOR TEH UPDATEDNESS!

AND I WAS THERE! AWESOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back