• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Argos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjw23

As many know Argos (UK shop) had 358/2 Days in the latest book as being out tommorow. And as we all know Argos like to release things early (Like Halo 3 2 weeks early). I was wondering if people knew if local shops were stocking them as it ain't on their site?

solfan

Can anyone confirm Argos are selling 358/2 days?
if so ill have a friend from England send it to me :D [i dont live in england but near it]

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Argos are selling Days. It's in the Autumn/Winter 09 catalogue around page 1775, next to GTA: Chinatown Wars.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
It's got to be a mistake.

How on earth would a store in the UK have the rights to release a game like three weeks before its North American release date?

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
It's got to be a mistake.

How on earth would a store in the UK have the rights to release a game like three weeks before its North American release date?

You'd be surprised.

Argos is known for selling product early all the time. They sold Halo 3 3 weeks before the street date they sell Konami product 2 weeks before Americans get it (I know this for a fact) and it does not surprise me that they'll release another video game before its street date as they already have a solid record for doing so.

The only thing that remains is for a UK resident to prove that this store is indeed selling the game.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
mhm. i'll probably be phoning argos up tomorrow or going down to the store to ask when they're releasing it. i'll report back, guys.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Guys it's bullshit, just went down to Argos and they said they won't get it for a few weeks. Grr, *******s

Damn you Argos, they done this with the PSP-3000's too.

GRR im angry aswell now its so stupid giving us one date then not even bothering to correct it

It's not about correcting it, it's about advertising. They did it on purpose.
How was it possible for one shop in England to get a NDS game earlier than its original release date?

It's because they make the catalogues at the beginning of the year, with the release dates they're given. Release dates are pushed back all the time.

Especially the KH release dates, we all know that.

Argos to release 358/2 days 11th September!!! - Page 7 - KH-Vids.Net Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back