• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Argg The Keyhole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

ok i dont know if anyones said this if so you now the drill anyways where do oyu thnk the keyhole is in Potc world?? im guessing the black pearl but then again is that the only place where we can explore?? and yyeah how will we destroy the enemies there? so yeah thoughts pals

Zophar

UnknownEnigma said:
ok i dont know if anyones said this if so you now the drill anyways where do oyu thnk the keyhole is in Potc world?? im guessing the black pearl but then again is that the only place where we can explore?? and yyeah how will we destroy the enemies there? so yeah thoughts pals

My guess would be some where on isle de muerta, probably in that place with all the treasure. As for destroying the enemies the heartless won't be a problem... but the pirates on the other hand... my guess would be that if you knock out enough of their hp they wet their pants and run away or maybe they get knocked out for awhile and then they come back and you can kill them again for more EXP.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Just so you all know you'll be fighting heartless AND Zombie Pirates. Has anyone noticed this? Or have you all seen them and didn't think it was important?

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i think the zombie pirates are the heartless. and i think the keyhole is on that island with all of the treasure on it.

anyone but me

there will probably zombie pirates and heartless.. but you only fight the zombie pirates for one battle, and it would be like the battle at alice and wonderland with the cards.. you can knock them out for alil, but you cannot kill them

UnknownEnigma

hey that sounds like a good idea id be fne with that haha and what if you hit barbossa all the pirates go soft and get scared? ahah i dont remember hearing that about the trialer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back