• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are you still going to enjoy it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

desertpunkfan

the ending is already disided the last boss for 358/2 days has to be riku are u still going to enjoy playing the game when you now thats the end i now i will, will you?

A

Audo

rofl.
You always knew how it would end, it's a game that takes place before KH2. How could you not know how it would end?

Ren

adios motherfucker
I want to know which side you're going to be on for the fight.
Oh, the suspense.

KingdomSealer

I want to know which side you're going to be on for the fight.
Oh, the suspense.

IF we do have a Riku scenario then maybe we end up playing both sides. That would be awesome.
And I would still enjoy the game despite knowing the ending. Multiplayer should make it fun.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I want two endings, or POV's, if there's a Riku scenario. Obviously, one where you're Riku and kick Roxas's butt and the other where you're Roxas and you get your butt kicked. That'd be a clever way to make someone play the ending twice.

A

Audo

See this is why a Riku Scenario fits nicely, because in that battle there is a spot where Roxas wins and Riku loses (Roxas Scenario) and there is a spot where Riku wins and Roxas loses (Riku Scenario)
It just fits nicely, imo.

PS. Ren, '? Thread' is going nicely, but i think I hit a snag D:

Ren

adios motherfucker
A snag?!? That will not do! Whatever can I do for you? <---Terrible unintentional rhyming.

Somehow I knew you'd be happy with that kind of situation where you have the two POVs.

KingdomSealer

But I don't think that's where Riku's story would end. Based off the screenshot of Mickey meeting the man in the Org cloak in the Twilight Town woods, its possible that he could be Riku. And since Riku didn't change his appearence into Xehanort's Heartless until the Roxas fight, Riku's possible scenario could continue on until sometime later on. But since we don't have proof that it is Riku, it's still a long shot of a guess.

A

Audo

A Riku Scenario is needed. If Nomura doesn't do it, he is idiotic... imo XDDDDDDD.

I think I have cured the snag, no worries.
Did you read the current progress in the Mark Fanclub thread?

But I don't think that's where Riku's story would end. Based off the screenshot of Mickey meeting the man in the Org cloak in the Twilight Town woods, its possible that he could be Riku. And since Riku didn't change his appearence into Xehanort's Heartless until the Roxas fight, Riku's possible scenario could continue on until sometime later on. But since we don't have proof that it is Riku, it's still a long shot.
That scene was in the trailer, and apparently when the hooded man removes his hood, Mickey summons the Keyblade and gets a stern look. That seems to tell me that it was not Riku.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Alas, alack, I shall go see the fanclub!
It is very convenient that it's in my sig now. >3

A

Audo

Leave a comment too so that i can update you with the brand new stats on it <3

KingdomSealer

That scene was in the trailer, and apparently when the hooded man removes his hood, Mickey summons the Keyblade and gets a stern look. That seems to tell me that it was not Riku.

Hmmmm didn't know that. Well then maybe that makes it Xemnas then since he has a similar build to Xehanort's Heartless. At least from what I can tell. Could explain why Mickey gets defensive and whips out his Keyblade.

A

Audo

I don't know why, I haven't played the game D:

Ren, I updated with the new stats :3

Rix

:)
Awards
Well.. We kinda know how it will end, but we don't know what will happen in between so I do still really want to play the game :)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll still enjoy it. It's like knowing Roxas is Sora's Nobody before playing KH2 and all the assumptions about Xion which at least one of them has to be true - knowing doesn't mean a thing, but getting there.
The whole point of Days is to flesh out the Organization, more so than to tell us what will happen to them, that we'll understand the path they walked up to the bitter end, and be able to better sympithize with them, is how I see this.
I know what happened to Roxas, but KH2 never made me really care all that much about it. I really hope Days'll change that, seeing how I'll actually get to know Roxas better than a week in which he rode dogs and ate ice cream.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I just realized how horribly similar this is to CC, although CC was a bit more emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back