• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are you still going to enjoy it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Well...I'm assuming no one dies XD
Does KH really strike you as the type to be more emotional than CC? =\

cporky1992

Well i will be intrested till the credits end and it shows wht evers at the end then i wont sleep till i play it again the i will sleep then still tink abbout it then play Kh2 to line the pecise up so ya i will be intrestid way past the end like usual.:thumbsup:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well...I'm assuming no one dies XD

Xion?
Beisdes, death isn't the only way to strike at people's Hearts. If anything, it's the cheapest easiest way in the book. CC doing it well means they did it well, not that they were instantly emotional because of it.

Does KH really strike you as the type to be more emotional than CC? =\

Yes.

Rix

:)
Awards
^Agreed.. A story can be really emotional without having any deaths.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^Agreed.. A story can be really emotional without having any deaths.

Sora and Namine's part in CoM, for instance. Even if the Organization were just beaten and not killed, and setting aside Repliku's story as ending in Riku's story - just SoNami on itself is a wonderful, emotional story (imo at least :nahnah: ) in which no one dies at.
I think in a way it would've been less emotional had Namine died :\ that means she'd have been spared from a lot of grief later on, and that Sora wouldn't have had to regret not thanking her because he truly wouldn't have remembered her (saying she'd have died after sealing his Memories or something).
In a lot of cases - and the Organization is actually a wonderful example of it - staying alive is a much crueler fate than dying.

Reneeski

Sora and Namine's part in CoM, for instance. Even if the Organization were just beaten and not killed, and setting aside Repliku's story as ending in Riku's story - just SoNami on itself is a wonderful, emotional story (imo at least :nahnah: ) in which no one dies at.
I think in a way it would've been less emotional had Namine died :\ that means she'd have been spared from a lot of grief later on, and that Sora wouldn't have had to regret not thanking her because he truly wouldn't have remembered her (saying she'd have died after sealing his Memories or something).
In a lot of cases - and the Organization is actually a wonderful example of it - staying alive is a much crueler fate than dying.

I agree, sometimes people take death a little to far in video games or movies to when you're like 'Oh he died...k'

A

Azrael

Helloh, of course we know that Riku knocks Roxas down, Roxas attacks Riku and defeats him, Riku turns into Ansem and use the Guardian to put Roxas into SUBMISSION

A

Azrael

Seconded, and SoNami has to do with 358/2 Days again how? lol. Stay in subject people

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seconded, and SoNami has to do with 358/2 Days again how? lol. Stay in subject people

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SoNami has everything to do with Days, silly rabbit, or did you miss the many scene-parts we were shown that have Namine tending to Sora and worrying over recovering his Memories?
Also, we were talking about Days in general and how it would apparently lack "emotionalism" due to lacking deaths. SoNami was a stand-alone example to deaths not necesarilly meaning a deep and emotional story.
I actually expect Days to be quite the tear jerker in the parts showing the story

A

Azrael

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SoNami has everything to do with Days, silly rabbit, or did you miss the many scene-parts we were shown that have Namine tending to Sora and worrying over recovering his Memories?
Also, we were talking about Days in general and how it would apparently lack "emotionalism" due to lacking deaths. SoNami was a stand-alone example to deaths not necesarilly meaning a deep and emotional story.
I actually expect Days to be quite the tear jerker in the parts showing the story

I think that she's doing it because of DiZ and maybe Riku forcing her to continue rebuilding Sora's memories, silly bunny. I guess SoNami will have some scenes I guess, but in this game I imagine Riku or Roxas getting the action with Xion, Kairi, Namine, etc.

Judt my opinion.

I really don't expect 358/2 Days to be too much of a tearjerker, BBS hopefully with be KH's Crisis Core.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that she's doing it because of DiZ and maybe Riku forcing her to continue rebuilding Sora's memories, silly bunny.

That's you ignoring the end of Sora's part in CoM as far as Namine's concerned, then oO; If she really didn't want to do it, she'd have rewritten Sora's Memories yet again so by the time DiZ and Riku showed up, her Sora-pawn would've been ready to kill.
To top it all, she could've rewritten Riku's Memories as well, thus gaining her two pawns against DiZ.
Namine did it on her own, ironically at a great risk to her life seeing how DiZ ordered her killed at the end.

I guess SoNami will have some scenes I guess, but in this game I imagine Riku or Roxas getting the action with Xion, Kairi, Namine, etc.

I see them getting it on with either Xion or Namine. Not with Kairi since she won't be there XD

I really don't expect 358/2 Days to be too much of a tearjerker, BBS hopefully with be KH's Crisis Core.

I'm pretty sure the guy who writes BBS will write Days. So they're bound to be at the same level of tear-jerkiness. In a way, I can see myself getting more depressed over Days, because their struggle will be more ironic and pointless - we already know their fates are sealed as opposed to TAV that we either don't know what happened to them, or we know at least Ven somehow survived as Sora/Roxas (and then the theories saying Xehanort was restored once Xemnas was beaten so we also have Terra... and I'm pretty sure Aqua's still around...)

Last edited:
A

Azrael

That's you ignoring the end of Sora's part in CoM as far as Namine's concerned, then oO;

I see them getting it on with either Xion or Namine. Not with Kairi since she won't be there XD

I'm pretty sure the guy who writes BBS will write Days. So they're bound to be at the same level of tear-jerkiness. In a way, I can see myself getting more depressed over Days, because their struggle will be more ironic and pointless - we already know their fates are sealed as opposed to TAV that we either don't know what happened to them, or we know at least Ven somehow survived as Sora/Roxas (and then the theories saying Xehanort was restored once Xemnas was beaten so we also have Terra... and I'm pretty sure Aqua's still around...)

1) Ouch of course she's doing it for Sora, as far as we know, she wubs her spiky haired little Keyblader =P

2) Hell yeah, poor Namine can't defend herself too well. Xion might get it on with good old Roxas ( Aqua with Ven and what not, etc) Kairi looking the like the slut she was in KH2, might get it on with Tidus or Wakka or a visiting Riku

3) We sort of know what happened to TAV in a way, I still expect BBS to be more sadder (towards the end)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Well, considering its before KH2, it will be Riku in that Ansem form. you will probably get to dual weild in tha fight. It seems really fun.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, considering its before KH2, it will be Riku in that Ansem form. you will probably get to dual weild in tha fight. It seems really fun.

D: but Riku in Ansem form is a fight Roxas is supposed to lose. I think There will be some major big boss fight prior, and then normal Riku.
Once he's beat, cut-scene time. There wouldn't be much point in fighting Rikunort, seeing how even if Roxas wins, it's not like it'll change a thing :\

A

Azrael

Playing as Rikunort would be hell of fun, I always wanted to play as Rikunort

A

Azrael

That would be epic... but overly cheap, in a way, especially since he's supposed to beat the crap out of Roxas in that form XD;

Exactly, many Roxas-haters would love to beat the living crap out of him using Rikunort

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
He's never been confirmed as the last boss or anything.
You people and your assumptions. =/

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
He's never been confirmed as the last boss or anything.
You people and your assumptions. =/

It's fun to talk about.
If anything, I really see Roxas as more of a boss fight for a possible Riku scenario, but even then, no.
Knowing how the battle will end leaves this battle kind of redundant, I agree.
But we wanna play it! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back