• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are you serious?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
finally came back to khi and now my computer messed up on me
stuck goin to the library now

and i cant even update my zune now!
damnnnn
be talking to you guys
not as much as normally though now

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
yeah
its weird.
we'll start it up and it goes to this screen saying we turned the comp off when it was busy with something
and gives up 4 options how to start without interuptions or something
we clicked on each on different times and after 5 seconds it takes us back to the load screen.a huge circle.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
yeah
its weird.
we'll start it up and it goes to this screen saying we turned the comp off when it was busy with something
and gives up 4 options how to start without interuptions or something
we clicked on each on different times and after 5 seconds it takes us back to the load screen.a huge circle.

*sigh* That can't be a good thing.. ugh..

Wait, did you manually turned it off (press the on/ off button on the compter's front) when it was updating? I don't see how that could of corruped the computer, but it sounds like that might of been the case.. or a virus.. I dunno.. I'm not really that computer literate. I just know that turning off the computer manually isn't a good thing to do.

IndigoNight

Something like that happened to me once. I accidentally turned it off in the middle of a system restore and when it booted up it told me I had a fatal system error. What I had to do was install windows a second time, back all my files up then delete both copies of Windows...and reinstall just one.

It was like...the end of the world D= My sympathies to you.

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
i may not know you but doesnt mean i dont care

and i didnt turn it off during a restore or update or anything
at least I didnt

my dads been known to be a retard with technology and not admit to what he does, cuz it'll make him look like a douchebag.
so thats probably the case

but no fear!it should be fixed soon

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
My computers not working either, the sound stopped working and there is nothing we can do to fix it :( I really wanted to hear TGS and DKS3713 vids :cry:

Back