• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you satisfied by BBS?

• Yes

Votes: 125 96.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ehh..someone always has to compare it to TWEWY system....i hear the same for days......

i also loved it. the one thing i do see a bit of problems was how the climaxes were executed when revealing stuff about vanitas, but if we play it VTA i'm sure there wouldn't be too problematic. it was one of the greatest kh games and it brought back someo f the nostalgia factor. unfortunately i will say that TAV persoanlity are the only things not making the game feel completely nostalgic, still great. i love it and no flaws that i can see

Well, the game has a BP system which was in TWEWY. And TWEWY was the "test" game SE made to see what things would work in a game and on the DS. BP worked, so the Osaka KH team took that element and put it in BBS. :D So it is something you can't just ignore when thinking about BBS.

Birthday Thunder

Everything in this game was great in my opinion. The graphics were some of the best I've seen on the PSP and the combat system is downright fun. The only minor annoyance in this game was the fact that most of the worlds felt absent of life, aside from the main characters of the movies. I mean come on, would it be that hard to add some people in the colosseum, or the raptor-like guards in deep space? They can add a damn monstro stage into the mirage arena, but no mermaids and indians in neverland? Oh please......

Z

Zulkir

I think the only thing KH1 had superior to BBS was implementing all the Disney worlds into the plot. BBS did it to an extent, but not as much as KH1. Otherwise BBS has shown the best of the series so far.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
most defintly it was almost as perfect as kh1 but with better plot
i just wish we saw a little more ff in the mix mabey leon or aerith since zack was ther but it was still awesome

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
This game is the best game I've ever played in my life, I know some of you may be thinking "woah bro, its not that great" but I honestly think it is... to me

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This game is the best game I've ever played in my life, I know some of you may be thinking "woah bro, its not that great" but I honestly think it is... to me

I agree. This is the first game that I'm smelling the daisies (obtaining everything, doing everything) with. I feel content taking 2 weeks to beat it because it's THAT enjoyable. I live in the US and got it on the 10th. I'm only at Ven's story and only have Terra's finished. And even after I finish this Critical file, I'm doing it all over in Lv. 1 Critical. :D Imho, KH:BbS is the best KH game.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
\more areas to explore of Ollympus Collesium. Seriously. It's in each game, and the furthest it's ever gone in terms of exploration is thanks to CoM.

Agreed. I mean, what was the point of the city existing if all we see is the background of it instead of being able to explore?

Also, the crowd cheers and streemers come down etc...but where the hell are the people!? biggest mystery :\.

To be fair, that also happened in KH2, when Hercules fights in the Coliseum. My guess is that the stands where the crowds are are just out of sight, and the stair-like stands we see aren't really "stands".

I want something that will actually make use of how the worlds are revisitable, not just for the secrets but like not necesarilly mini-games...i don't know, if your reading your probably understanding.

You mean like, second visits, such as what happened in KH2? If you don't mean the secrets or mini-games, you've lost me on what you DO mean. xD;

ventus12

yes completely content with the game i love the command system and the styles it was way more than i expected it to be since its on a psp. the only thing is that i wish some of terras worlds were long. some i felt like i was there killed a big bady and was gone only opening 3 doors to that. but a great game no doubt hope they make a re:kh bbs for ps3 ( thats a dream)

Sasarai

I was. Considering the PSP's space limitations I got a lot more than I expected, though I suppose having to play through the same maps three times gives that illusion. I'd rank it ahead of 2 for me but below 1

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I absolutely looooove it!!!

If KH team came and asked me what other thing i want for the game i'd answer them to keep building games exactly like these nothing less nothing more.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
yes till i seen what the final mix is getting.... well i guess you cant have every thing.

or can you .....?

Jakek9

Who in the world were the 2 Heartless who voted no?

Trolls? I mean they're our quite a bit of trolls on this forum who are here, and don't even care for Kingdom Hearts anymore. So they would come to this thread and vote "no" even though they may never have played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back