• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you preordering KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jupiterjazz

Yep. Will be preordering the CE or LE or whatever they have planned. And I'll probably preorder it as soon at it goes live on the site.

Meow Wow

Awards
I'll preorder KH3 if they announce any preorder bonus. If they do than I'll have that $60 on the table right then and there.

If KH3 has a preorder bonus than I hope has something amazing. Like an art book, plushies/figures, steel book, etc. It would be cool to have something other than a pin(I'm not complaining about the pin but as someone who missed out on the non pin preorder bonus' I kinda want more than a pin).

the red monster

Awards
i'm getting digital copy, i hope they'll do pre-purchase so i can open the game the moment it comes.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Absolutely. Especially if there is a limited or collectors edition. As shady as GameStop can be, I like being able to put down as much money as you want on the game, so you can pay it off all at once or gradually (assuming they even get the CE given that Square likes to keep those exclusive to their online store most of the time). Plus i'm sure they'll have a midnight release.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If they bring the CE down under and it won’t sell out in 5 minutes and have the company call customers to tell them their order for the CE has to be cancelled then I’m grabbing that one (this happened with Spider-Man).

But because I am also really greedy for Kingdom Hearts and preorder exclusives, I’ll also grab the digital version for the PS4 theme and if a steelbook comes with the CE then I’ll grab a regular version of the game with the main cover when it is cheaper so it can go next to my other PS4 KH games.

saad

- one digital copy [local psn store/wishing for localized version].
- one disk copy/CE if it was available from amazon and not from SE store.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'll wait until closer to release when we actually have a release date, info on CE, etc. There's this part of me that thinks there'll be a KH3+all collections bundle & that maybe, maybe XB1 will get that bundle if Square figures it's more profitable than individual releases.

Amadeus

Awards
I'm saving up for the highest tier. As soon as they announce an UCE I'm going for it, and if they don't I'll preorder the LE from amazon or something a month or so out. If things pan out perfectly I'll even be able to get the UCE as a gift so I don't have to pay for it.... it all depends on when the game releases.

Carnagewake

I'm pre-ordering. I don't care, haha. I will be getting the Collector's Edition, no matter what it is. I've never bought a Collector's Edition and this will absolutely be my first.

Now that I think about it. I've had to change my pre-order at Gamestop 3 times because I've moved that many times since it was announced...

Last edited:

wwinterj

So the time is coming close to play KH3

It is? Seems like months away to me.
Still I'll pre order once it gets closer to release. I don't pre order games months in advance. I'm making a pre order for God of War for example on Monday and that's due out next week.

Pokie

After Final Fantasy XV going to say no on this. Instead going to hold out a little bit longer and see if SE is going to pull out a Collectors Edition with DLC episodes etc. We have waited thirteen years for KH3, so a extra little bit longer for a careful wait can't hurt. They may not even do a Collections Edition, but that's the gamble you take.

Phantom

If there's some sort of pre-order bonus, definitely. If there isn't, well. I'm not completely sure.

bagcifreak

I'm going to wait until they announce all the Editions cause I really want the Collector's Edition. I will probably pre-order at amazon or Gamestop depending on GS's pre-order bonuses. I REALLY hope that they announce everything at E3 or earlier. Box art, Editions, Season Pass, most of the worlds, coölabrations, etc etc

1_Mendoza

I will be waiting for two things before preordering: Release date and special edition(s). This being the last game in the Xehanort Saga, there’s bound to be more than one edition of this game. Of course if all we’re getting is a pin and an in-game skin, I’ll hold off and just get the regular edition. There has to be something worth my while to get the special edition like a season pass or physical figurine, plush, etc. Also if there is DLC release after game release that’s not just aesthetic, I will more than likely purchase that DLC, so I don’t want to be spending money on everything with a KH logo, as much as I love this franchise haha.

Scsigs

I preordered both versions. PS4 because I can stream the game on Twitch & I have the remix collections for the system too, so only having it for Xbox One wouldn't make too much sense. O the other hand, I've preordered it for Xbox too to show my support for the games coming to the system, plus I bet there'll be a patch to run it at 60 FPS on the Xbox One X, or at least an unlocked framerate, like 0.2 on PS4 Pro. I only have a base PS4, since I don't care enough to upgrade it & I've only had it for 2 years. If the prior collections had come out on Xbox too, as they should've by now, I would've gotten them for that system instead, but Square doesn't have any confidence in the system for reasons. Still have hope they'll come to the system after 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back