• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3

• yes

Votes: 35 33.0%
  • no

Votes: 26 24.5%
  • its going at a good pace

Votes: 29 27.4%
  • its taking to long and the series is dying

Votes: 18 17.0%
  • nomura lost his idea book on KH3

Votes: 10 9.4%
  • can't really make up my mind at this point

Votes: 20 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
if someone already made this thread tell me, but seriously Are you mad that they are taking forever with KH3 cause i kinda am

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Another thread?

And no, not really. Life is about much more than games. As long as the series gets closure before I die, it doesn't really matter.

IchigoM

No not me as long as it doesnt take like 10 years to make i will be ok

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i mean its ok, but id like to have it before im 19 im going to 17 in october.

if its any longer im probably going to lose interest in the seriess =/

Gram

Banned
Awards
im annoyed by it :/
i'd rather him make kh3 instead of all these side games.
out of the entire series theres like 2 main games :/

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
well ive been with the series since the begining and it was an up hill adventure all the way up untill days that was a dead drop for me.

IchigoM

the other games fill in the gaps so there important too. kh3 will come out with most of the saga revealed which is good so there wont be so many( if any at all) side stories

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i think it was a liddo pointless, i mean it was cool to see roxas' story but the whole xion thing kinda ruined it.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
I WAITED FOR FOUR FIRETRUCKING YEARS FOR A CRAPPY SIDE GAME AND ONE I CAN'T EVEN PLAY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A PSP PLUS I WENT AND BOUGHT A PS3 BECAUSE OF KH3! /rage
But, yes, I am quite mad at such a delay in the next part of the series.

IchigoM

Days had an ok story not the best but not the worst
Also the kh series games arent the only games being made so of course there is a dealy

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
I WAITED FOR FOUR FIRETRUCKING YEARS FOR A CRAPPY SIDE GAME AND ONE I CAN'T EVEN PLAY BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A PSP PLUS I WENT AND BOUGHT A PS3 BECAUSE OF KH3! /rage
But, yes, I am quite mad at such a delay in the next part of the series.
i got a ps3 for KH3 too because I thought it would be out soon

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No. What's the point in getting annoyed or impatient? Days was good and Birth By Sleep was good. I don't see why it would matter when KH3 would come out. All the people who want KH3 to come out soon are the same ones who hate BBS just because you don't play as Sora :/

As long as the games that come before KH3 are good, I'm fine. I really don't give a crap for KH3 right now because I'm simply waiting for the English Birth By Sleep. Why go on about KH3 this early?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Days had an ok story not the best but not the worst

No, Days was by far the worst story wise. Not even KH2 was that horrible story wise.

As long as the games that come before KH3 are good, I'm fine. I really don't give a crap for KH3 right now.

lol i'm the complete opposite of you right now. Anything that's not KH3 or a collection can GTFO at the moment.

All the people who want KH3 to come out soon are the same ones who hate BBS just because you don't play as Sora :/

And good job assuming that everyone who wants KH3 out have a deep hatred for BBS T.T

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
No. What's the point in getting annoyed or impatient? Days was good and Birth By Sleep was good. I don't see why it would matter when KH3 would come out. All the people who want KH3 to come out soon are the same ones who hate BBS just because you don't play as Sora :/
F*ck I never knew that I hated BBS, in my mind I found it enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back