• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you in shape?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakumei Zero

What is yalls work out schedule? Mine is the one below:

Morning:
50 situps
100 crunches
30 pushups
2 min Six inches
Backwards Pushups

Afternoon:
1 1/2 miles
Mile bike ride

Night:
50 situps
100crunches
30pushups
2min Six inches
Backwards Pushups
Stretch

This is my workout, I also only eat bake food. I dont drink soda. I can do 4 miles every other day, but since my left leg acts ups thet most I would do in a day is 3 miles.

Come on you bums, let me hear what you have to say. And no computers dont count.

E

Evil-Riku

My work out, after school is

1. Track (after school)
2. Weight Room (After school)

That's pretty much it.

Hakumei Zero

Evil-Riku said:
My work out, after school is

1. Track (after school)
2. Weight Room (After school)

That's pretty much it.

Yeah I run track too, its just this year I couldn't do it, since we moved and I have to pick my brother up from his school. Last year was fun, and next year will be too.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Mainly I work out during sports season *Football,Basketball,Track* etc. I do make it a personal misson to do at least 100 pushups, a special ab exercise we do in football practice, and run around a mile each day. I've been slacking lately, with this forum, my job and my girlfriend but I think I'll get back into the groove xD.

Hakumei Zero

marlousmiracle said:
I got track practice after school but when i dont, i do:

100 push ups
100 sit ups
Play basketball for an hour
Do 1 mile under 7 mins

I so wanted to do track this year. Last year I was supposed to go to reginals, and with my 2:10 in the 800meters, the only guy that was in my way was MSM, but on the following week my left leg went crazy on me, and I didnt go. :( I could have been a freshman at State:( . But now I have to work twice as hard for next year. I just need a partner to push me.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I usually get up early in the morning (6 am on schooldays and 9 am on weekends) so that I can eat. Then I'll do abs one day, then butt toning and weights the next day. I always alternate so that certain muscles have a while to rest and repair. At night I usually dance (irish dancing XD). I am going to start running, for myself not track or anything. I like to stay healthy. When it gets warmer I'll probably start riding my bikr again :)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I only have 1 shape, distorted.

I have a chest that miraculously curves inwards, my ears are abnormally large, i have large blood clots that go through the skin's surface, a left leg that is currently bandaged up, ridiculously large feet for my age and height and a stomach that refuses to grow...whether i want it to or not. The only way to fix all this is through surgery...which i don't wanna go through.

Because of my leg i can barely exercise at the moment, but when i've recovered from my freak injury in around 6 months, i'll be back doing what i do best; Fives.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Hakumei Zero said:

Morning:
50 situps
100 crunches
30 pushups
2 min Six inches
Backwards Pushups

Afternoon:
1 1/2 miles
Mile bike ride

Night:
50 situps
100crunches
30pushups
2min Six inches
Backwards Pushups
Stretch

This is my workout, I also only eat bake food. I dont drink soda. I can do 4 miles every other day, but since my left leg acts ups thet most I would do in a day is 3 miles.

Come on you bums, let me hear what you have to say. And no computers dont count.

You're gonna overexert yourself, and blow up.

I don't work out. Not allowed to. I got a head surgery a few months ago.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Hakumei Zero said:

Morning:
50 situps
100 crunches
30 pushups
2 min Six inches
Backwards Pushups

Afternoon:
1 1/2 miles
Mile bike ride

Night:
50 situps
100crunches
30pushups
2min Six inches
Backwards Pushups
Stretch

I wish I would workout like you do. What are you preparing for?

ladymage

My workout for everyday.

Run 2 laps on the track.
Streach
Do 12 push ups and sit ups
Do Dot Drills
Go into the Weight Room and do whatever we are suppost to do that day.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I go to the gym once a week, and 1 hour a week sports at school. :\ I'm fit, but I'm not insanely so.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I don't do much, although I seem to naturally be in shape. I have a very fast metabolism, so that may have something to do with it.

Generally, I go to tae kwon do for two to three hours per week. Other than that, I don't really do anythign aside from gym class. However, I still somehow maintain excellent arm and leg muscles and, in fear of sounding egotistical, really f*cking good abs. I'm proud of my abs.

Hakumei Zero

quitejaded said:
I wish I would workout like you do. What are you preparing for?

There is a marathon coming on April 3o that i really want to take part in.

LOL, dont get me wrong I dont do the mile everyday, I can only do it three days and then I have to take a day of rest and then I do it all over again.

The marathon is just something I want to do. Im praying that I will get on the news like the kid last year. Besides my grades I want to go to college on a track scholarship.

If you saw any of my photos in forum insanity, Im kinda what you say ...dont know what you would say,lol. I weigh 140 right now but I have to get back to 135lbs. Im also 5'11.

The only issue is my freaking left leg!!!!

Yeah and for all of you who say I will kill myself, tell that too my coach. The reason why I didn't go to reginals is because of my left leg. All I hae to say is the weight room... what a evil day...

But then without my coach pushing me, I could have never been what i am now. Thats why I have to keep training, even though I can't do track this year. My team is going to need me next year, and I dont want to let them down!

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
60 Crunches(total)
60 inverted cruches(also total)
Leg lifts, leg curls
curls(tricep, bicep)
Miltary presses
shoulder presses
4 miles( running)
20 minutes on some sort of bike