• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you guys going to Wait?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you wait until it comes out in English?

• Yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yup. I prefer to actually understand everything whileplaying the game, so I'm gonna wait.

BBSFTW

i am going to try not spoil myself becuase when i get my copy i want to be able to understand for myself

B

Blade5468

Since I have a hacked PSP, waiting for the game seems completely mental to me.
If the Japanese version is accessible for free, why not play it?
I'll play both of them, of course, but the Japanese one will entertain me til they're both out.

also, the argument "I don't speak Japanese so it's stupid to play the Japanese version" is completely insane.
there's, like, cutscenes, gameplay, as well as the fact that buying the japanese version DOES NOT guarantee not buying the english version, it just means you'll have the japanese one as well.

and if thats a waste of money in your opinion, then just hack your PSP, it costs even less than a single copy of the game in either language.
Or just watch the cutscenes subbed. I swear, not understanding Japanese is such a dumb reason to not get the game four~five months earlier than you normally would.

Rix

:)
Awards
Since I have a hacked PSP, waiting for the game seems completely mental to me.
If the Japanese version is accessible for free, why not play it?
I'll play both of them, of course, but the Japanese one will entertain me til they're both out.

My PSP is also hacked, but I'm stillgonna wait for the english.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I might watch the opening scene, on youtube or something. But I'm not reading about the story or anything.

B

Blade5468

My PSP is also hacked, but I'm stillgonna wait for the english.

That's mental, just play both.
How can you even hold yourself back?
It's like the Japanese version is right there, waiting for you, for four months, for free.
How can you not play it?

I don't know. If they're both available might as well enjoy both, that's how I see it.

Z

Zulkir

Okay, so we all know that BbS is coming out in 9 days- but only in Japan! So, are you guys going to wait 4-5 more grueling months of speculation and anxiousness in order to play through the game and learn about the storyline all at once, or are you going to look up all the cutscenes as soon as they're leaked onto the internet?

I'm sorry if this is the wrong section, but I couldn't find a more suitable section. :angry:

I might wait for some other stuff, but I DO want to see Vanitas face.

Voltron

Silver Member
Obviously. Why would a person whose language uses the Latin alphabet buy a game who uses one completey different, just because they can't wait for the version in their language to come out? It's pointless, you won't understand any of it, and how will you even know what to do?

Spoiling yourself is pointless, idiotic and a waste of time. So, yes, I'm going to wait, it'll be what? Few months? I've waited two years now, I can wait.

Lady-Lee

Awards
Ill probably just check to see who vanitas is, but other than that and the opening, no other spoiling will be done. I didnt spoil myself last time around and i wond this time

chronosnumberXII

no i probially wont wait im not paitient and if alot of people put up spoilers ill be tempted to watch them and then spoil the whole thing although i might buy the english version when i comes out to the uk so i can actually understand it

SORA619

Awards
I don't like waiting so i was thinking to pre-order it byt i talked with a friend and he told me that there is no a point to play it in japanese because i want understand it. I am not sure. I want BbS like Hell so i have to think of it....

XIII Nobodies

Me being me, I'll probably get impatient and start looking up subbed cut scenes a week after the Japanese release. I spoil myself far too easily. And then of course, I'll buy the English copy, copy it to my stick duo so that I don't have to listen to the annoying sound of the UMD drive (provided the CFW supports it) and then enjoy it in English.

H

Haxon

Im gonna spoil myself a little but im waiting to buy the english version.

Axens

Banned
I am going to wait. I dont want to get the game and not be able to understand the game the way I want to. When it comes out in english, me and my friends will have it at the same time and be able to enjoy it together.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I'll wait to get the english version, but most likely I'll look up leaked cutscenes of the game and find out who Vanitas really is....

Rexy

Bronze Member
i will play the japanese, then the english, and then i will buy the english in my country XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back