• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to use it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Use Strategy guide or lose it?

• Yes

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakumei Zero

Who all is going to use the strategy guide for KH2?

I just wander if people will use it more this time then in KH.

Kunoke

Hakumei Zero said:
Who all is going to use the strategy guide for KH2?

I just wander if people will use it more this time then in KH.

The way I use strat guides is to finish the game on my own and try to get as much complete as I can, then on my second run, using the guide to get a full 100% ^.^

So yeah, I'll use it...but not at first. I like having a fresh gaming experience, THEN going for all the extra stuff I would have never gotten otherwise XP

Last edited:

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I'll but it but I wont use it till I finish the game. Then Ill play through it a 2nd time to get everything I missed.

Kunoke

Vexond#15 said:
I'll but it but I wont use it till I finish the game. Then Ill play through it a 2nd time to get everything I missed.

Exactly like me : D

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
Kunoke said:
The way I use strat guides is to finish the game on my own and try to get as much complete as I can, then on my second run, using the guide to get a full 100% ^.^

So yeah, I'll use it...but not at first. I like having a fresh gaming experience, THEN going for all the extra stuff I would have never gotten otherwise XP
that is just what i do it seems to me that is how it should be done because if you never had the guides or internet then what would you do?

KHluver

I'm only gonna use the guide like most of you guys are. I'll go through the game, then when I go through it again, I'm going to use the guide to get everything! >w<

ZetoCloud

Get perfect game for 1st try using guide then play again until i feel tired of it like tat u will not miss out gd items

kh_pro

Ill never use the guid probly cuz ill never find the time to by it ill be so busy playing KH2. if i need somthin ill go online and serch there. so my answer is no. :D

lxcloud_strifexl

Kunoke said:

i do the same thing as well

K

Kegluneq

Kunoke said:
:rolleyes: It's 5 dollars. How is that a waste?
If your talking about some cheap guide that's only online then I don't care about it but where could I find a guide thats $5? Their usually $20 or so.
I might get the guide, at the moment I only have enough money for the game.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
<Marluxia> said:

Eh, he's partially right. <<;

Personally, I like the challenge of discovering the game's secrets on my own. Some people like to just have it be told to them, like spoilers in a way.

Though, even if I used guides, i'd avoid the official guide, official guides ALWAYS have spoilers. Or at least in some fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back