• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Going To Buy It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are you getting it when it comes out?

• No, Its not worth getting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Roxas1

Well when RE: Chain of Memories comes out in the USA how many of you plan on actualy getting it? I do because I want to get all the games in the series and i hope it will be better than the GBA version. Your thoughts?

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Got it already, I'm not going to purchase it again.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this subject. =P

@Advent Dusk: Countless times.

MasterHearts7762

Got it already, I'm not going to purchase it again.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts on this subject. =P

@Advent Dusk: Countless times.

ha, that really sucks for people who've went through the trouble of modding their PS2s, buying the game off ebay, and trying to decipher whatever the hell theyre saying in japanese XD.
im glad i stuck back and didnt get the Jap version, though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I am. Although this thread has been done so many times that I'm beginning to think that my answer might be wrong, so I will change it, hoping that my change will stop the flow of these types of threads. XD *Cox-type Rant*

.Oji

赤いテキスト
ha, that really sucks for people who've went through the trouble of modding their PS2s, buying the game off ebay, and trying to decipher whatever the hell theyre saying in japanese XD.
im glad i stuck back and didnt get the Jap version, though.

Didn't really "suck," per se. Also, I actually somewhat understand japanese, so it wasn't that much of a hassle. =/

Soren

Awards
I am. Although this thread has been done so many times that I'm beginning to think that my answer might be wrong, so I will change it, hoping that my change will stop the flow of these types of threads. XD *Cox-type Rant*

I don't think changing your mind will stop these threads. as long as people refuse to search before making threads like this, they will continue to show up.

On topic: Yes, I do plan on getting ReCOM. Plan being the operative word as I'm really short on cash at the moment =P

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, my plan is to try and get as soon as I can possibly get it. I'm so stoked about it btw..

Anyways, that's my opinion.

Rix

:)
Awards
I would have definately bought it/imported it if it had worked on my european ps2 without problems.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I believe that alot of people if not all are going to go buy this game when it comes out, I know I am, since I already have a reserved on it. The gamestop guy told me that he can't wait for it to come out either.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah i will get it, i could never got very far on the GBA so i gave up then lost it.
so yeah i do plan on getting it to see what i missed out on.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Gettin it on release date. XD I need to pre order it, like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back