• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you going to be one of those people?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

got_kh2?

i'm not gonna bother to preorder, since i have to wait like a day for an extra $20. i'm just gonna go to the walmart that's like 2 minutes away from my home

Relik

I've got mine pre-ordered but i'll have to wait til 8 at night to get it since i work an hour away from where i live. So those of you who are lucky enough to get it ASAP I envy you.

CidHighwind

i have it pre-ordered and almost completely payed for
im gonna just go after school like i did for FFX-2 and pick it up (lucky me Gamestop is just around the corner from my house)

Biggy

I work at best buy; even though i haven't pre-ordered it. when the shipment comes i will just skimm one off the top for me lol (20% discount on it)

But our shipment won't be in stock untill 12:00 PM or later. Its just how it usually works. I have no idea how Gamestop will work with the 12:00 AM stock in but gamestop IS the best game store out there so they are prolly capable of much more then Best Buy.

innerlight

it sometimes depends where i got it they told me once it gets to the store,so once the shipment arrives its mine, but some place you have to wait to they have it on selve

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I want to go to gamestop at midnight and get it so bad but i have school the next day and i doubt that my parents would drive me to Gamestop at midnight! This sucks!!!!! i wanted to get it at the stroke of midnight! Now i won't feel like a real KH fan! *sniff* EVERYONE ELSE IS SO LUCKY THEIR PARENTS ARE NICE!!!!!!!!

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
i already paid for mine.... my gamestop is owned by a CLOSE friend and he hooks me up nicely..... im getting the game like 3 hours before release..... sweet? not yet.... im skipping school that day (SPRING BREAK MUDA FUKA) FOR ONE WEEK....

best timing eh? not quite.... i might not be here when it comes out.... going to canada to visit my grandma (MIGHT NOT CONFIRMED LOL)

elle

OMG ur sooo lucky! ian 242... i'm asian so my parents will probably hide my kh2 game let alone letting me get it at midnight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back