• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
even though we have it in America, in which case it's pretty much a basic gaming retailer

I was wrong nonetheless (¬_¬)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oh yes! As with Birth by Sleep, I bought the system for Kingdom Hearts. I've no doubt it'll be a worth-while investment, so many great games I've yet to play/excited for: Zelda: OoT, Theatrhythm, Kid Icarus, Bravely Default, etc~

Yes. However, like some others, I was a fool in waiting in hope of a bundle. Now I must get a 3DS, and seeing as I'm getting one and the XL is only $50 more RRP, it would make sense to get the 3DS XL that's coming out. BUT IT'S A MONTH EXTRA TO WAIT. What to do.... Buy and be stuck with a small, outdated 3DS, or wait for a larger, cleaner-designed one.

I'm torn.

(Meant to post this earlier, but it didn't go through and just realized it after work.)

Honestly, the 3DS is not "outdated", you kids and your exaggerations. Bigger =/= better anyhow. It's portability and weight will come into play every time you have the urge to carry it around, whether you want StreetPass action or not. For the 3DS, the best visual experience changes from user to user, game to game - some look great with 3D all the way on, others not at all. Before assuming it's better, you should definitely play around with it when it releases, you may find it's not comfortable for you.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Honestly, the 3DS is not "outdated", you kids and your exaggerations. Bigger =/= better anyhow. It's portability and weight will come into play every time you have the urge to carry it around, whether you want StreetPass action or not. For the 3DS, the best visual experience changes from user to user, game to game - some look great with 3D all the way on, others not at all. Before assuming it's better, you should definitely play around with it when it releases, you may find it's not comfortable for you.

I agree with this. The 3DS is a vast improvement from its predecessors and you'll still feel pretty satisfied regardless of other future iterations because the system's software can easily be updated by the creators. The updates are pretty significant and it's exciting seeing the 3DS slowly grow from its updates as opposed to the DS with the same/limited software versions. It's awesome seeing the eShop being updated consistently every week and downloading free demos! What's not to like about free demos? But ahh I could write a lot more but I'll leave it here for now.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
I can only use max 3D when I'm not moving, like in a car. I have to be sitting still.

But since this is Kingdom Hearts, I'll have to make an exception.

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
I AM! :3 Pre ordered it months ago! :3

I'm prob getting the guide book too, just for kicks. I usually get the books for collecting them. :3

Honestly, the 3DS is not "outdated", you kids and your exaggerations. Bigger =/= better anyhow. .

I agree with this statement. I already bought a 3DS, and why would I pay for the same one? Just because it's XL? Nah, I'm loving my pink one, I'm keeping it! Just because of that difference, kids start wanting it because it's "new" and the other one is now "outdated", when really in reality it's the SAME THING! My nieces are that, they have new ones and now they want that one because it's XL... really?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have to get a 3ds first in order to get it. Was thinking of buying the MoM but now that I know what's inside of it, I'll probably skip out on it and just get the game with the 3ds I plan to buy.

stardustfire

I got the mark of mastery edition the first day it was announced and a few days later i went in there with a friend and i talked to the guy who was working there and he was obsessed with kingdom hearts just like me but he said even he couldn't get it because it sold out in...2 days...is it really that popular?

State

Awards
Personally, the only thing worth of the Mark of Mastery Edition is the game (duh), the set of AR Cards that unlock the unique Dream Eaters and the special 3DS protector case. The other things (cards) are null, in my opinion. Although those and the case would be nice to have, for a future occasion, I don't see its purpose, seeing as how you'll use the game, the case and the AR Cards.

Those are just my two cents.

State

Awards
The cards have nicely drawn art, so that is why I want to own them. xD
From what I could look, they're the boxart but with bumped resolution, which is nice. I have nothing against owning them for an occasion, just for an eternity, lol. Maybe I'm being practical on this. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
From what I could look, they're the boxart but with bumped resolution, which is nice. I have nothing against owning them for an occasion, just for an eternity, lol. Maybe I'm being practical on this. xD

No, I mean the AR Cards xD Not the postcards rofl

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Kingdom hearts has entereed the top ten of usa pre order
I wish it seperated it from the normal to the MoM version

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Yeah, with this game, I just discovered that being spoiled is better, lol.

Its gonna be amazing!!!
Never been so excited for a KH game before.
I didnt want to spoil myself but before i joined KHI i was looking for a release date on Wikipedia and got spoiled to all of the big things in like 10 seconds, so then i spoiled myself to everything.

asheron

Bought a 3DS off craigslist pretty much brand new for 90 bucks last week... just countaing down. *twitch* make it come fasterrr. I have not spoiled anything for this game unlike BBS. I haven't read any theories etc due to me being mostly away from the forums. CAN'T WAIT.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
never have i spoiled anything for myself but for the people that have are going crazy about it. when i get my copy on Monday the 26th of July am gathering all the food i can and going into isolation in my room for 3 days well at least i wish i could... Why a Monday?! Curse you school!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
never have i spoiled anything for myself but for the people that have are going crazy about it. when i get my copy on Monday the 26th of July am gathering all the food i can and going into isolation in my room for 3 days well at least i wish i could... Why a Monday?! Curse you school!
Monday? That's a Thursday :p
2 days of school(where you can play it before, after, lunch, recess, to and from) and then the weekend ;D
Well, actually one day of school if you get it Thursday afternoon.

Bought a 3DS off craigslist pretty much brand new for 90 bucks last week... just countaing down. *twitch* make it come fasterrr. I have not spoiled anything for this game unlike BBS. I haven't read any theories etc due to me being mostly away from the forums. CAN'T WAIT.
That's great that you came back, and without spoiling anything to, congrats~

And wow, good job on getting the 3DS that cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back