• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Had it Pre-Ordered since the first day you could pre-order it.
Unbelievably stoked for this game. Anyone who isnt getting it... may god be with you.
Anyone without a 3DS imo you should by one even if it is just for this game. Thats why I originally got a 3DS was JUST FOR KH3D.
But Zelda was awesome so is Kid Icarus, A lot of pretty sweet games. so its definitly worth investing your money for.

supernatural25

Yes, I'm definitely getting it, but I had to pre-order the standard edition because when I was finally able to go to Gamestop to pre-order, they stop taking pre-orders for the MoM edition.

State

Awards
Had it Pre-Ordered since the first day you could pre-order it.
Woah... 0.0

Unbelievably stoked for this game.
Me too! :O

Anyone who isnt getting it... may god be with you.
God is by my side, seeing as how I had no plans on getting it got the urges to get it, lol.

Anyone without a 3DS imo you should by one even if it is just for this game.
no.jpg

Thats why I originally got a 3DS was JUST FOR KH3D.
=/

Thats why I originally got a 3DS was JUST FOR KH3D.
Now you're talking!

iLeen

Awards
Yup, I'm one of the folks who's getting a 3DS just for this game! Getting the MoM edition:3 I'm guessing no special bundle is coming out, so it's safe to buy a 3DS now?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Of course I'm getting it. If you're a KH fan and has money to purchase this game/3DS then definitely go for it!

Abvirtual

Of course!! It's one of the reasons I bought the 3DS, I just hope my cousin pre-ordered me the MoM edition and he sends it to me as soon as he gets it!! D;

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why wouldn't I? What would be the purpose of me joining these forums if I wasn't getting it? This question infuriates me especially because of the setting.

You'll be surprised there are quite a few of our members that will not be buying KH3D and don't even care about KH and are here for other reasons xD

Our site isn't just limited to KH as we are also a forum for Final Fantasy Network, and we also have members who have not played a KH game since the first one and spend their time in our other sections.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yep, like me. I used to come here solely for KH but I rarely visit these sections anymore. I won't be getting 3D mostly because I'll have almost no use for the 3DS after that. Youtubing the cutscenes is pretty much all I see myself doing.

State

Awards
Oh cool, someone that got banned posted in my thread. xD
*ahem* Anyhow, I'll be getting the game, even though I said maybe. d^^

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I am definitely getting KH3D. I have it pre-ordered and I paid a little extra for overnight shipping so I could get it as soon as possible.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This is my first preorder game ever and I am so excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back