• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are YOU getting KH3D?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
So everyone here's talking about how awesome the game sounds and looks, but the question here is... Are YOU getting KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream. Drop. Distance?

Yes?
No?
Maybe?

Come on! Share your answer here. :>

/edit

In my case, I'm a Maybe, even though I was HELLBENT on not getting it. *snort* What can I say? The voice-acting and soundtrack sound superb, the gameplay is marvelous, the idea of traveling now worlds makes the fan inside me go wild and the plot seems interesting to witness. :>

State

Awards
Yes! I have the Mark of Mastery edition completely paid off already and everything!
Haha, good to know! So what does that edition come with? I know that the GameStop preorder comes with one or three cards with random and unique Dream Eaters.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'll get it eventually but not for some time. I just don't have the money for it, much less, for a 3DS to begin with.

State

Awards
I'll get it eventually but not for some time. I just don't have the money for it, much less, for a 3DS to begin with.
I recommend you get one for Christmas, seeing as how your selection might be broader by that time.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yup, since I never had a regular Nintendo DS, getting the 3DS already paid off for me so I can play 358/2 Days, Re: Coded and TWEWY as well. (Not to forget that Kid Icarus: Uprising is also quite addicting.)

With DDD also in the fold I can play finally nearly the whole series with exception to Re: CoM (never released in EU) and the Final Mixes. ^__^

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
HECK. YES.
Pre-ordered it as soon as it was possible. Loved the demo despite it's short length and cannot wait to get the full game!

And by the way... I'm back!
Dramatic-chipmunk.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes, though I haven't pre-ordered it. There was no bonus for us.
Besides, I doubt the store will be sold out when I go in to get it.

State

Awards
I am getting it day 1 hopefully. Buying it at Best Buy cus I have a gift card from Christmas that I still haven't used. Hope they have it there or I'll blow myself up.
Check if the gift card hasn't expired though. And other than that, why not go now, pre-order the game and fully pay it so the only thing you have to do is show receipt and leave like a boss?

Sorax 122

Check if the gift card hasn't expired though. And other than that, why not go now, pre-order the game and fully pay it so the only thing you have to do is show receipt and leave like a boss?

It wouldn't matter whether I pre-ordered or not because I don't think there is a preorder-bonus at Best Buy. If there is a bonus then like AR cards, I wouldn't care because I'll just scan those online. #too lazy to pre-order.

Ruran

Awards
I recommend you get one for Christmas, seeing as how your selection might be broader by that time.

I'm probably going to have to wait until around that time but it's a shame that I won't be able to get the MoM Box Set though, especially since it's such limited quantity.

State

Awards
Again, what's so special about it?

/edit

I'm the only maybe, lol.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, good to know! So what does that edition come with? I know that the GameStop preorder comes with one or three cards with random and unique Dream Eaters.

It comes up with all 5 AR cards which give you rare Dream Eaters and one which acts like a 3D viewing stand to take pictures of your Dream Eaters, art cards featuring all of the covers of the KH games with the dates they all came out, and a plastic case with artwork on it for your 3DS.

Ruran

Awards
I bet regular 3ds prices will dropped by then with the new 3ds XL coming out. What's so great abot the MoM pack again?

Hopefully. I've thrown my wallet so many times at SE that it's dust.
Chaser has pretty much pointed out what's interesting about the MoM set. And I'm just a whore for collectibles. Not that I can collect as many things as I want. ;~;

State

Awards
I bet regular 3ds prices will dropped by then with the new 3ds XL coming out.
No, a pricedrop will divert attention from the prime product, so a drop will come about a year or so later.

What's so great abot the MoM pack again?
large.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back