• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you getting BBS day one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

getting bbs day one?

• Yes

Votes: 100 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mychael612

Yeah, I'll be getting mine tomorrow. Not that I haven't spent the last 2 days looking at every store within a 30 mile radius trying to find a store that broke the release date...

But, I will have to wait until school is over tomorrow. Normally, I would just cut, as it is Kingdom Hearts. However, cutting is hard to do when you're the teacher...

Cherryjuice

Yep, I'm getting it on Friday (I live in Europe). Hopefully.
Amazon usually ships early, so I might get it on Thursday already.

I ordered the Collectors edition (which was suprisingly cheaper than the game-only version) back in July.
Besides I ordered the BBS Guide on September 4th, according to amazon I'll have it in two weeks or so.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm getting my pre-order tomorrow, maybe when it opens or when GS calls, probably the latter (Just to make sure they do have it).

I have the strategy guide and the game pre-ordered, so I might look at some of the guide first.

Im gonna go to the mall during my lunch break in school tomorrow :) I just hope that the gamestop isn't sold out over there... i didn't preorder :( . Good thing there are 2 gamestops in that mall lol

mangafreak15

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
Im gonna go to the mall during my lunch break in school tomorrow :) I just hope that the gamestop isn't sold out over there... i didn't preorder :( . Good thing there are 2 gamestops in that mall lol

oh gosh, i hope its doesn't sell out, or you'll be bummin'. D: It PROBABLY wont...depending on where you live and how many kh fantards populate your area XD

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm glad the gamestop just down the street is....down the street, means I don't have to drive far.

And I kinda wonder if there's gonna be a midnight release.

Fortissimo

Thats what I was thinking about doing. We have a longer lunch this years so I may even have time to start playing it! I pre-ordered it back in june, it feels like its been years...

thelolbubble

I'll be going to my GameStop tomorrow to pick it up. I didn't pre-order but they BETTER have it!

ActingDude17

Yep! I pre-ordered my bundle today and will be picking it up tomorrow after school.

kelvin22

AHHHHHHHHHH BUNDLEEE WHY DO YOU TEMPT ME SOO I 8 HOURS OF HELL BEFORE MY REDEMPTION (KH BBS)!!!!

Celus93

Going to best buy asap havent started school yet not till thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back