• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you getting BBS day one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

getting bbs day one?

• Yes

Votes: 100 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I am. I didn't pre order it, but I'm geting it after school.

AlbertJ

Awards
I am! I did preorder it about a month ago and I only have one class on tuesday so i will be picking it up around 10.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I am! I did preorder it about a month ago and I only have one class on tuesday so i will be picking it up around 10.

Lucky! I have school tuesday. BBS is gonna be on my mind the whole day.

Soxas

i hope to i have all the money for it so i can wake up and just get it i dont have school on the 7th

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I only have half of the money for it but me and my dad are giving in 20 dollars. This is the only game series he spends on because he knows that I will play KH for a while, Its just not one of the games you play for only two weeks(I even play Days still).

TepidShark

Awards
Kinda Day One. It is shipping to my house in America, but I am not there because I am in Australia on study abroad.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I sure am! Although you should check your local GameStop if they're gonna have a copy available for those who haven't pre-ordered a copy like you. If you'd like to know why, visit my thread :3

Jakek9

Yes I am. There's no way in hell I'd miss it past day one.

I've done so much work, and waited so long....
But who hasn't eh?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah, i am pre-ordering the bundle today or tomorrow (whenever i get paid) and picking it up the 7th, my local Gamestop say they will be selling it day one so i will go pick it up then i guess.

gdude30

Yup. Pre-ordered last week. The clerk told me I can get the stickers too because they are a first come first serve basis. And he said pre-ordering the PSP bundle counts as ordering the game. I don't know if they'll let those who diddn't pre-order get the stickers though.

I'm actually really curious if these stickers are just available through pre-order too or if they will sell them the same day or sometime it the future.

As soon as I get off work I'm coming home to check my balance and make sure I get my pay that day than eating a little breakfast, stopping by a frozen custard place, and than picking up the game a little before the store opens. I'll have my frozen custard and eat it too :D

Thank god school has started and people work on a tuesday morning. Gives me an advantage :D

gdude30

dwroxas16 said:
I am! I havnt started school yet so I'm goin as sooon as Gamestop opens at 10 am!

I'd recommond going a bit earlier. There are people who might be trying to get it who don't have school. I'd say if you have you're own transportation to get there 20 minutes earlier and see if there are actually people waiting outside or not. If there isn't than drive around or something and go back maybe 5 minutes til 10.

You'd be surprised at how people will form semi small lines outside of a gamestore the day a new game is released.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I don't think there are that many KH fans where I live, so I'll be fine.

marcoreo

Awards
Im getting it day 1 and im very excited bout it sadly m'y day 1 isnt thé same as yours tho D: i lové in germany. I cant even enjoy thé spécial édition at thé moment bcause im too poor Dx

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The poll is 30 to 0
Wow, we're a dedicated people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back