• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are you excited about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeman54

*beep beep beep beep* "stupid alarm clock!" the numbers *11:30* flashed in red on my clock on the table next to where i was laying. as i sit groggy i wondered to myself "why the hell did i set the alarm at this time?" then it hit me. this was no ordinary alarm. it had been set for a reason. as i came to a lightbulb suddenly went off in my head. "OMG KINGDOM HEARTS 2 IN 30 MINUTES!!!" Immediately i sprung out of bed and flung on whatever was close to me. while running out the door i accidentally tripped and fell, not being aware of the slight layer of water left behind from the rain shower. the pain did not faze me however. thoughts of holding that flat, slick game case in my hand, sliding my fingers over the smooth slick surface of that game disc, staring passionately into the eyes of my beloved sora...the pain was just unnoticable.
four years. four years i had waited for this day. the day when i could finally continue the journey that was started by my handsome sora and his misplaced counterparts...as i run to the nearest gamestop with all my might, i begin to remember the good old days, when everyday right after school i would go home and just lock myself in my room, just me, and my ps2. i remembered sora, his bouncy, gravity-defying hair, his deep blue eyes, the way his keyblade gracefully swept through the air. it almost brought me to tears, seeing how far we've come, the time we've spent, remembering the secret sorrow that all that's separating me and my beloved one was a sheet of glass on the television...mixed emotions, anticipations, burning desire...all of these pumping through my veins, and they just got stronger as the feint letters of the gamestop sign came into view.
i was almost there. just a couple more yards between us. just a couple more yards until me and my game could finally be united. i was already out of breath by the time i came close but all of that just faded away. i ran with all my strength, and after what seemed like an eternity, i finally stopped, panting, gasping for air, at the doors of that gamestop store.
catching my breath my hand slowly crept towards the door. my fingers finally grasping that slender, metal handle, chilled by the night air. i couldnt wait any longer. i had to have my game. MY game. KINGDOM HEARTS 2! i pulled the door, but it didn't go back. the door. it wouldn't move. i tried once more. it didn't budge an inch. a slow chill came tingling down my spine. no. only in my nightmares had something like this happened. i wished that this would never happen. but it did. this wasn't a dream, it was reality. on the night of kingdom hearts 2's release, GAMESTOP WAS CLOSED.
With desparation, i looked around for a sign. a notice. anything! i was furious! looking around until the white of a small piece of paper caught my attention. staring at the small piece of ripped paper, there were tiny words scribbled in a rushed manner on the piece of paper in permanent ink. as i dreadfully read it, it said: "Due to problems with shipping, the release of Kingdom Hearts II for the playstation 2 has been delayed until April 28, 2006. We apologize for the inconvenience."
The world stopped moving. time stopped ticking. Everything around me just faded away into darkness, until it was just me. i couldn't believe it. i could feel the shock, in every part of my body. it was delayed. my game was delayed. sora. riku. roxas. all of them. gone. my reason for living, the one thing that pushed me through the week, gone. i sank to my knees, my head hung, staring at the pavement. this cant be happening. why...why...WHY!!!!!!! a screeching scream escaped my mouth, echoing through the silence, piercing it like a keyblade. i screamed, screamed, screamed until i could say no more. all seemed hopeless. desolate. pointless. a stream of tears run down the sides of my cheeks. teardrops, each one containing the sorrow of for years waiting in vain, silently splash on the hard, cold pavement. "this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening" i whispered to myself. no, anything else but this...

"This can't be happening to me..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back