• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you excited about Birth by Sleep Volume 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
so since BBSV2 was mentioned in tatsuya numora interview means theres no doubt that were gone see the missing adventure of bbs so what would you think were gone see from bbsv2 aqua is the main character these time but we might play as mickey and have his own story since he was in the realm of darkness and aqua saw castle of dreams in the realm of darkness means were gone visit all the falling worlds and fight all kind of heartlesses neat right and theres something bugging me in re:coded secret ending mickey said yen side i think we finally know were ven heart is than yen sid said i see that leaves terra only? means do they know were aqua is? or did mickey met her in the realm of darkness in bbsv2 but maybe they gotten separate when they were fighting what you guys think of BBSV2 new story?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: are you excited about birth by sleep voulme 2?

I might be if I had more idea what it was supposed to be about, but there's no real confirmation that it's going to be a thing. Nomura just really wants it to be. If BbSV2 is what I think it was going to be, several scenarios showing what happened between the end of BbS more or less up until now, background stuff we didn't get to see then...no. I'm in the small minority of people who weren't all that excited over the idea of BbSV2 (what ever it is exactly).

For starters, despite being a fan favorite I actually don't care much for Aqua and wasn't excited at the prospect of having to go through another scenario with her. The rest seemed like it was literally going to be a game of "fill in the blanks". Which isn't bad in its own right because it might have fleshed out characters more that needed it or expanded on plot points and mysteries more, but it seems more interesting for referential purposes.

Over all...eh. Not that interested in it. I think it would be the kind of game I'd be more interested in watching the cutscenes on YouTube rather than playing unless I heard that the gameplay was really good.

Xehanort-X-blade

1st since numora said aqua didn't just wonder for 10 years she faced many experiences and he said id like to tell the story so theres hope 2nd i agree aqua not my favorite character to play as i wish i get to use ventus instead of aqua but i love her and even more than stupid sora at least but would be interesting since well have adventure in the realm of darkness and we might see cutsecens of mickey and maybe his playable

Last edited:

Ruran

Awards

Yeah, there's always hope, but BbSV2 has been in talks for about four years now I think. It's just that Nomura mentioning it again I don't think it a sign that his wish is necessarily closer to fruition than it was before, especially with KH3 in the works.

Given how BbS played out I'm not sure I want to see Aqua's adventures in the RoD and how they may effect the story further. On one hand I get why Nomura wants BbSV2 to be a thing so bad, but on the other, he's sort of demolishing his own "leaving things to the player's imagination" concept to the point he's over explaining at times. I just feel that I'd rather have the events of Aqua's time in the RoD and other little backstories left in the air.

Xehanort-X-blade

this is numora were talking about lol since he talks about BBSV2 i know well see it in the near future hope he won't fail us but ruran there is people who want to see the story of bbsv2 why was mickey in the realm of darkness and were gone see more adventure true like i said i don't like aqua playable cause she only good with magic but bbsv2 well have new style i hate if the story remains untold it won't be on psp this time

Ruran

Awards

Hmm, unfortunately Nomura doesn't always get what he wants, even if he really wants it. BbSV2 isn't the only KH game that he was denied. There's another "mystery game" that was also never made that we know even less about and he was forced off of FFXV. He wants to make BbSV2, but it doesn't matter much unless his bosses give him the okay, which they don't alway do.

We already know why Mickey was in the RoD, lol. He was there to find he Kingdom Key D and be here just in case the Door to Darkness was opened. Why he was in the RoD isn't so much a mystery than the stuff he did between then.

Xehanort-X-blade

yes but might be mystery since numora might make it mickey was down there to look for aqua you know this guy keep changing the story that's why maybe he intend to make mickey look for aqua lol have faith ruran true this game might take long but it gone be release one day oh come on nobody saw KH3 trailer coming in 2013 right :) we just need to wait even if you don't like the game there are people excited for it

Ruran

Awards

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case since the concept of TAV weren't introduced until later. Though that's not the mystery I was talking about. There was another KH game, one that wasn't BbSV2, that wasn't made because Nomura didn't get the okay.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

This thread has devolved from asking others' opinion about BbSv2 into you forcing on Ruran what you want happen without definite evidence despite her having explained the circumstances. Excitement over something does not necessarily mean that something will happen and I have no idea how else we should say this to you.

If you can't keep it on track and keep on doing what you are doing, I will be forced to close this thread. Let's try to be more courteous in discussions.

Xehanort-X-blade

solo =_= you always close theard does that make you happey im not picking a fight and if you like to talk with ruran about me do that in private massage its rude saying it in visitor massage and making me see it this topic for people who excited about BBSV2 if your not into it no need coming here and talking about closing theards

Ruran

Awards

Everyone needs to momenti, there's no need for this. Just continue were the conversation last left off, it's fine.

Rau Le Creuset

Never heard of it, can't say I want to experience it. If it comes out I'll play it, but I can't see it being something that needs to be told to us. This series needs less spinoffs. Let us use our imaginations.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Never heard of it, can't say I want to experience it. If it comes out I'll play it, but I can't see it being something that needs to be told to us. This series needs less spinoffs. Let us use our imaginations.
I disagree with that word, spinoffs. I can see people not thinking Days or Coded were worth being games but Birth by Sleep, Chain of Memories and Dream Drop Distance were all important and don't deserve to be referred to as that.

On the topic of BBSv2, there is no one who wants to see it happen more than I do probably, but right now I really don't see how it can happen. Nomura and company are now too focused on KH3 since they're officially done with 2.5 and XV. If it happens, which would be a surprise to everyone at this point, I don't see how it can be done before KH3. :c

Xehanort-X-blade

I disagree with that word, spinoffs. I can see people not thinking Days or Coded were worth being games but Birth by Sleep, Chain of Memories and Dream Drop Distance were all important and don't deserve to be referred to as that.

On the topic of BBSv2, there is no one who wants to see it happen more than I do probably, but right now I really don't see how it can happen. Nomura and company are now too focused on KH3 since they're officially done with 2.5 and XV. If it happens, which would be a surprise to everyone at this point, I don't see how it can be done before KH3. :c
finally someone excited like me about BBSV2 but like you said taochan they focused on KH3 now but at least we got news for bbsv2 hope theres more news soon in the future

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, it could be cool and I'd be excited, but again what everyone here can't stress enough is that Birth By Sleep Volume II is an unrealized concept that is NOT a confirmed game in production.
Kingdom Hearts III is supposed to be the last title in this saga, and I think that kind of means there isn't much of a chance that it'll happen at this point.

Xehanort-X-blade

I mean, it could be cool and I'd be excited, but again what everyone here can't stress enough is that Birth By Sleep Volume II is an unrealized concept that is NOT a confirmed game in production.
Kingdom Hearts III is supposed to be the last title in this saga, and I think that kind of means there isn't much of a chance that it'll happen at this point.
i said that too tiny that KH3 the ending of xehanort saga then why talk about BBSV2 now but numora said id like to tell the story of BBSV2 maybe well get it before KH3 cause we all know its gone take loooooooong to release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back