• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are You Badd Too The Bone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofWar1

Website
profile.myspace.com
It's time to find out if you are a badd a$$. If you think you are then summit a post on this thread that tells a story why you think you are. I'll start because it is my thread. Okay one day i was playing B-ball and I started to Argue with this kid and he got into a fighting stance to challenge me to a fight so i walk up to him with no gaurd and hit him right in the mouth the kid starts to swing and lands no hits so i hit him again and his lip just started pouring blood.After a while they break up the fight because he couldn't hit me. From that day foward I was knowns as The Champ

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
One time, this kid was ticking me off in class. We were doing an experiment and he kept making fun of me and goofing off so I slapped that mutha puker's face and left a nice red mark on there. His glasses flew across the room.

Since I'm usually a good girl, the teacher just said "*gasp* Udoka! Don't do that again or I'll have to send you to the office."

The next day, I was waiting in line for lunch and this kid turns around. He starts trembling like "Err, you can cut in front of me!"
So I says to him, I says "Gimme yo lunch money." Only... since he wasn't pissing me off, I was in good girl mode. "Can I borrow a buck?"
Kid gave me 5 bucks and practically ran away.
"Sweet..."

Alc_gitargrl1509

Where I live isnt important. Wat is important "Do
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok GoW, I don't know if I'm bad a$$ or not but you can decide.... When I was 12 this girl down the street I was friends with we were outside messin around and she accidentally slapped me I went home my mom saw the mark from it and asked what happened I told her she got pissed, but then me and this girl got in a fight at my other friends birthday sleepover at 4 in the morning out on her back porch This girl was using a chair to defend herself and I still kicked the scit out of her blood and all..... Then she decided about a week later to come up to our other friends house up behind my house and try to come and hang out with us We told her no and she wouldn't leave so i ended up kickin the scit out of her again and she ran home and told her aunt and her aunt came up and was yellin at us.....but yea there's my story

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Censoring the word ass isn't very hardcore now is it?

Even still... I'm a weenie. I don't like hitting people.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
lol champ

And what does being a badass get you in life? A sense of superiority? An ability to trapse anywhere going 'I'M THE CHAMP LOL'? It gets you nowhere.

Now you enjoy stepping on mentally challenged people? Your ideals are flawed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
RIDETHEPIG said:
And just why would anybody want to do that?

Imature brats like to do anything to piss off anybody, thats the answer. I'm normally a mild mannered nice shy guy, but when someone pushes me to far then that is where everything changes.

I'm not bad to the bone, but I do remeber a time when someone ran up to me and he kicked me in the family's jewels. I turned around and I punched him, and I kicked him over and over again, then I dropped him to the ground. He had marks all over his face, and he had some scars.

Texkia26

I'm usually shy and I don't get mad too often, but there was this one girl back in 8th grade who was trying to steal my boyfriend at the time. I got so mad, I pulled a lot of her ugly hair out, ripped her earrings out of her ears, and pulled her eye lashes out. She was crying and I didn't really care. I hated her anyway.

B-rad 1

I would post a story here but i cant say i have one im not all that evil.:nahnah:

Oh wait i got this one story where an insect attacked me and i killed it. It was a real hardcore battle you had to be there to believe it.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
To be honest, I don't have any story that proves that I'm a bad arse. I'm usually the nice/shy guy in school. But if this accounts for anything, I did steal some Juicyfruit from Walmart once..xD

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I once stole a nickel from my third grade math teacher's desk.

Oh yeah. Hardcore.

Last edited:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards

Liek, one day I was on the computer and this half guy half pig half camelian came and killed my family and blew up my house and then he ate my kitten and then he stole my money and he pimp slapped me.

So, I found him and....

I....

said, "Hey. that was mean. Ya JERK!"

Im totally bad to the bone.

Oh, btw, TOPIC PHAILS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back