• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you a smoker or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Muke

whatever
Awards
Honestly I'm just kinda curious about how many people 'round here are smoking. Of course smoking doesn't make you a bad peeson or anything, I just noticed we don't have a thread about this yet.

I don't smoke and I probably never will (at least, I plan not to smoke)
What about you?

ENVY

Is it bad that im only 15 years of age and i cant help but smoke around 10 fags a day..

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yup. Smoked for a few years now, but not enough that there's no turning back.
I just deal with my stress and anxiety with it. Not healthy, but I find solace in kicking back with music on and a cigarette in hand. I do want to quit though. But I also smoke when I go out and drink, and with Christmas and New Years coming up, that's going to be hard.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Nope, never have and never will. I don't judge the people who do as long as they do it far away from me because the smell makes me feel sick as heck.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Nope, never have and never will. I don't judge the people who do as long as they do it far away from me because the smell makes me feel sick as heck.

Basically this.
I'm a heavy passive smoker because of a lot of people who are quite reckless about it, and I can't stand that. The smell makes me feel like puking andand instantly washing my clothes. Other than that - to each their own.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Basically this.
I'm a heavy passive smoker because of a lot of people who are quite reckless about it, and I can't stand that. The smell makes me feel like puking andand instantly washing my clothes. Other than that - to each their own.

I try avoiding people when I smoke, unless it's with others who smoke. I have an old memory of being a first year student in high school, and some dick in the year above me seeing me cough when he lit up, so he decided to walk up and blow directly in my face. Ever since then, I just think "Look, you can cause health issues to yourself all you want. Just never be anything like that guy."

That being said, I'll never understand people who don't smoke and go to smoking areas. I went to a club back in the summer, and some guy decided he wanted to talk to me, but would get offended when I exhaled smoke. It was in a smoking area, and I would have to turn my back to smoke. In a smoking area.

I would understand if it was someone trying to get fresh air, but it was in the building, and the only ventilation was a window open in the roof a few feet above us.

Rix

:)
Awards
Nope. I smoked a little when I was 14-15 years old. Well, I'm just glad that didn't last long.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I dont smoke regulary but I've smoked a few times in my life. I didn't think it was too bad. As Noir said it can help deal with Stress

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Personally, I do not smoke. But I do have a relative that used to smoke: my father. He stopped smoking about almost a decade ago, thank the Lord. He managed to quit by using those nicotine patches that pharmacies sell. He started with the bigger ones, then to the smaller ones, and then to none. As a funny story, when he used to smoke and I was smaller, I was in the bed beside him. He fell asleep and accidentally burned my eyebrow a bit, haha. But I didn’t hold a grudge, not to him nor to cigarettes or smokers.

As to smoking itself, I recognize it is an “activity” that relieves the smoker from stress. The least healthy, nonetheless, but it can still “help” a person by calming their anxiety as well. I’m a bit against smoking because of the fact that not only the person that smokes can develop cancer in the long run, but also the person, or people, beside the smoker, which they call “the secondary smoker”.

What I DO hate is people that smoke in very closed areas. I mean, c’mon man! Wanna smoke? Then, GET OUT! Other than that, I think that, weirdly, people that smoke are “cool”, in the sense that, to me people that smoke have “character” and are sort of intimidating. Iunno. It’s just weird. Xd

But overall, I think smoking is bad for you, and the person beside you.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Just the smell of someone smoking nearby is enough to give me a bad headache. Inhaling that stuff directly is pretty much out of the question for me, even without the health issues factored in.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
everyone i know who smokes or has smoked, which is a lot of people, are in dirt poor health or dead so hahaha fuck that

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
everyone i know who smokes or has smoked, which is a lot of people, are in dirt poor health or dead so hahaha fuck that

Can confirm. Am dead on the inside.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Noooope, my parents weren't smokers and despite going through troubled teen years, it (cigarettes) was something I only tried two times. I didn't like it at all, though part of that might be due to my fear of preventable cancers. My best friends dad died after a long battle with cancers related to smoking.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Just the smell of someone smoking nearby is enough to give me a bad headache. Inhaling that stuff directly is pretty much out of the question for me, even without the health issues factored in.

In my case, the only cigarette smell I can stand is Winston brand, seeing as how that was the one my dad used to consume. Other smokes just make me dizzy, which is a feeling I hate the most. =/

Back