• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you a night person? Or a day person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Night or Day?

• night

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • day

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endgame

:D
Day? What is this Day?

>_<

Well, to tell the truth, I used to be a day person...up at six in the morning, every morning...except school mornings, of course. Since I finished school last year, I've informed all my friends that if they call before 12 in the morning, the police will be identifiying their bodies by their dental records.

ORLYOWL

Night for me.. That when I am hunting for meh food!! Mice, Rats, Moles, etc? Do anyone want one? :D

orly4.jpg

Endgame

:D
Magma Dragoon said:
yeah me to the light hurts my eyes,and the light in my room is dim.

EMO!!! EEEMMMOOO!!!

*runs screaming into a wall*

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
I hate mornings, I dislike the sun and the ironic thing about it is that I live in the country where its sunny all year long so I'm definately a night person.

Elphaba_1

Author
for all u night ppl, have a peice of cake, ALL HAIL NIGHT PPL!!!!! I agree with u ppl who hates morning, light burns me

*looks out at the window looking at the sun* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH IT BUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!!!!!!!!! *runs away into a super dark corner* much better, i like my room pitch black at night, i love night, i turn evil then, jk

hooded_twilight0

I'm more twilight than either but if I had to choose I'd say day even though I REALLY like night and I NEVER turn the lights on in my house when I get home or late at night. the light of a tv or computer screen is enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back