• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you a last minute person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which person are you

• work done at the last minute

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Work done right away

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
I've noticed this for quite some time. There seems to be two different kinds of people when it comes to doing work. you are either a person who gets the work done right away so you don't have it later, or you are the person you acts lazy and does the work right at the last minute.

for example, you have a hw assignment due the next day. do you use the class period to work on it and then finish it up right after school, or are you a person that does the hw at 1 am at night, and you possibly finish it up 5 minutes before hw is due.

personally, im a last minute guy. i seriously have no motivation to start my hw right after school. i don't know how people do it. after that long period of school, i just want to relax or play a sport, i don't wanna do hw or w/e.i do however have a friend that will go right home after school on friday and do his hw right away. i seriously have no idea how he does it.

so what kind of person are you? last minute or getting the work done right away.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
ha, if that only was a good method at school. idk, i could have an assignment that wouldn't be due for a month and i wouldn't do it until the very last day before it was due.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
Depends entirely on how important the work is. =/

If it's something like coursework, I try to get it done as soon as I can. But if it's just random homework, I don't make much of an effort. =/

actually, i have to agree with that. if it's something thats really important, i will get it done at a reasonable time, but with other things it's like w/e, get it done sometime in school before that certain class starts. i have no idea how i get A's in school.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I am the worst procrastinator in the world. xD

And by worst...I mean I do it all the time. Essays, projects, you name it I wait until the last second to do it all. I need someone to come over and beat me to do some things I swear D: /sarcasm

mogcaiz

Website
mogcaiz.deviantart.com
When I was younger, I used to get my work done right away. It means more sparetime and no worrying about thinking about any work for the rest of the day!

Now.. I feel im getting more and more like the slacker who waits till absolutely neccesary deadline.
Getting up from bed, is a good example.

Druix

IN all honesty, it depends on what kind of work it is. Sometimes I get to it right away. But 80% of the time, I procrastinate, so I chose "wait til last minute"

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Procrastination is my sin. Seriously, I'm so lazy when it comes to school work and that shit. I say I'll do it, but then I will end missing the assignment. Horrible habbit I have. It must be herditary xD

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Hmm... For me, it totally depends. =\
If It's Something that I KNOW will take me forever, and will kinda progress slowly, I'll probably put if off, lol... I like when things move quickly, so If It's something simple, that I know I can finish up in a few minutes, I'll do it right away. o_0

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I do everything at the last minute. Especially this year. I've done every big project in a few hours, and walked away with an A. With presentations, I kind of prepare last minute and still get an A.

As for homework, I usually do right when I get home. I like to get petty things out of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back