• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are you a last minute person?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which person are you

• work done at the last minute

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • Work done right away

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
^^^yeah exactly. i mean, it would be nice to get those sort of things out of the way, but there's no motivation in me to do it. as we speak, i have a lab write-up for my ap bio class but i bet i won't even start until 11 pm if im lucky.

Haku

<3
I wouldn't say that I'am a last minute person because when I know that something needs to be done I do it right then and there.

Kunoichi

I do everything at the last minute, and it totally shows. I'm a C or D student...if I'm lucky.

Soraox

i only usally do my hw at the last minute but if its something that takes 5 mins i get it done and last year me and on e of my friends had a system that we trade hw during homeroom copy it and then give it back and my ss class was the best class becaus eour teacher doesnt notice u doing ur hw if u sit in the back which i was

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i only usally do my hw at the last minute but if its something that takes 5 mins i get it done and last year me and on e of my friends had a system that we trade hw during homeroom copy it and then give it back and my ss class was the best class becaus eour teacher doesnt notice u doing ur hw if u sit in the back which i was

kinda sounds like my last year. however, in one of my classes, my friend and i would copy everything off each other. this includes: hw, projects, labs, tests! no joke. we would seriously hold our scan-trons right next to each other and copy each others answers for the test. the teacher didn't care at all. great success.

SylvXIII

If the work is not so important, I'll do it at the last minute. I learned from having read a book a month before the exam about it that it's pointless to always do the work right away especially concerning books. When the exam was near, I had almost no memories of the book since it had been ages I had read it. Therefore, I had to re-read the book and learned my lesson. Doing things at last minute makes things fresh in your mind and I quickly realized during my high school that I had wasted so much time of my life because I used to do things right away and had to review them over and over and over until an evaluation occured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back