• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Road ► Are Xehaqus a couple

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Idkanymore92

Awards
I mean not from a shipping perspective but I think they really are a couple. They might not flat out say it but I think they are not to mention after kh3 they had the bonds of the heart display and the eternal bond heart had them and LeaIsa in it also square Enix just got a gay mascot I just think they intend these couples what do you guys think

darknessofheart

Awards
I honestly don't think any of the KH characters have any concept of romance. Sora's mother and father probably never gave him "the talk" which I like to think they were planning on doing over that dinner

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes.

It's pretty obvious lol even when they try to throw in Eraqus' "buddy" bs. Even the straightest fans out there are like "Oh, it's those boyfriends from KH3"

Like, everybody thinks Xehanort got a good ending because he got to go to Kingdom Hearts heaven while in the arms of his boyfriend.

I'm being 100% serious, too.

Nobody throw the BBS Secret Reports at me either. We know Xehanort wrote those as a bitter old man who had long since been corrupted by the darkness. He is not a reliable narrator.

PStuder12321

I mean not from a shipping perspective but I think they really are a couple. They might not flat out say it but I think they are not to mention after kh3 they had the bonds of the heart display and the eternal bond heart had them and LeaIsa in it also square Enix just got a gay mascot I just think they intend these couples what do you guys think

No. I think it's working off bonds of friendships, specially in LeaIsa's case.

Cumguardian69

Awards
Eraqus is definitely gay for Xehanort, but maybe Xehanort is jealous of Eraqus for being a natty Keyblade wielder?

zander1995

Awards
Thats LeaIsa. Lea Isa. Not Elsa.
I know. It's a joke. This entire thread isn't meant to be serious analysis of the series and its relationships. We're just shitposting about how gay they act towards each other, and it's fun. As a gay person, I gotta say they do act pretty gay.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wish I could get behind this couple idea, but I never liked either one of those characters. I mean, Young Xehanort was my favorite of Xehanort's iterations, but I still never liked Xehanort... And while YX shines in 3D, he flatlined in 3.

zander1995

Awards
Yes.
ESPOYPCXYAIuhBD.jpeg.eb6f3cc99000b4824d07b052cc42c97f.jpeg

PStuder12321

I know. It's a joke. This entire thread isn't meant to be serious analysis of the series and its relationships. We're just shitposting about how gay they act towards each other, and it's fun. As a gay person, I gotta say they do act pretty gay.

OOOOOH sorry. my joke filters are bad. To much time in serious situations in my life xD I try but fail sometimes. lol

AegisXIII

Awards
Can you elaborate "being a couple in a shipping perspective". That one is hard to get for me. 😂

Back