• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are they ruining it for you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry

Do you feel with the constant 0.2 trailers are ruining it for you?

I think they are showing way too much game and images. I would like to see more 3 stuff.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I dont really mind. Sure, 0.2 is supposed to be raher short but I'm okay with the information we're getting. I'm probably rather gonna stay away from KH3 spoilers.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt I'll care. It's just a short demo, so SE can go all out with it.

G-SANtos

Awards
We don't even know how long this game is anyway. Nomura implied KHIII world stories will be much larger than in previous games. For all we know, we could take more than five hours to complete this.
I'm at least expecting the game will be large enough that it becomes plausible for there to have passed 10 years in the Realm of Light without bringing strange implications about time for Roxas and Xemnas's conversation in the Realm of Darkness.

eh. as soon as we get KH3's release date, I'm gonna peace out. No spoilers 4 me
Trailers are not spoilers, they are what the makers want you to see before playing the game. A spoiler would be someone telling you about something that has been revealed officially in trailers or advertisements.

Seriously, I don't get why some people insist advertisements are spoilers.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Trailers are not spoilers, they are what the makers want you to see before playing the game. A spoiler would be someone telling you about something that has been revealed officially in trailers or advertisements.

Because we've been able to guess twists and turns and plot points from just a few frames - sometimes Square can't be trusted with how much they think is too much.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
So far not really. I personally don't think we have been shown too much. We have been shown just enough to give us an idea of what we are getting while keeping a large majority of the actual in game events secret.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Eh. Yeah probably lol. Like obviously not enough to give away the full story, but, they do take away some of the mystique and surprises. Imagine playing the game and being surprised by Terra/Ven's appearances, by the inclusions of Dwarf Woodlands, Enchanted Dominion, by the opening. Like these are small things, but if one were to go into it completely blind, free of spoilers, I do think it would likely feel a bit more rewarding. Square-Enix's problem with trailers is that, while they only give you little snippets, they give you snippets spanning the whole game, so by the time the game launches you have a general feel for how the story goes -- you know who you'll run into next, to paraphrase the original game's copy. And for me, that does take some of the fun and surprise out of it. It's why I'm going to try to avoid KH3 news as much as possible now, because I want to legitimately be surprised by what the next Disney world I venture out to might be. And I won't if I keep watching trailers lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Though it is seriously annoying when their trailers show a substantial amount of the games ending and secret ending, like Birth by Sleep.

[video=youtube;GIxbMzISa4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIxbMzISa4Y[/video]

The first thing you see is Ventus asleep in Castle Oblivion. Even though the editor of the trailer put that scene in there, it should not have been included. They showed Terra's transformation into the darkness, all of the Organization XIII cameos and a lot of the ending.

This sort of thing is common in trailers for Nomura's games, unfortunately, and it should really stop. With 0.2 being so short we now know a lot of the content in it. It would have been magical to experience the Dwarf Woodlands mines with all of it's crystals or to be shocked by the Darksides in Enchanted Dominion.

Granted, we could always just avoid watching the trailers, but as someone who needs to know what media is out there so I can effectively perform my job, it gets annoying to play through a game and to know every twist and turn because of the trailers.

Vmkblaster1

nah... not really, because really they haven't shown all that much story wise. Because I want to see what skuld looks like, and they haven't shown her, so I am excited to see what she looks like... and I am curious who the player is. And they haven't shown that many 0.2 cut scenes, so I am curious about what else aqua encounters and maybe more of the discussion between aqua and ansem the wise. and they haven't shown any new enemies in the trailers, all the enemies that we have seen were in the demo... well there was the swarm but that is it. and the 0.2 intro was just a summary of birth by sleep. So, no it isn't ruining anything for me...

TheKeybasHKey

Awards
For me? Nah. I don´t own a PS4 and i perfer watching someone playing the game or find out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back