• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are these real Unknows?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attemisc

*pushes button on motor on back that says IDIOT BASH* Okay... wait a minute for me to get warmed up.... I'm ready!!! GAH! I hate this thread with my entire being! If they are wearing the cloaks they are members of the 13th Order! What does that mean? It means if you see them wearing the cloaks you shouldn't have to ask "Are they unknowns?" like some stupid idiot!!! BFU is not Riku's clone, he is Riku in the flesh and even if you haven't played CoM you should know who these people are! *eye twitch*

Rikumylove

Hey, Attemisc, calm down... you are taking this too seriosly... it`s is just a game... no reason to be mad or call someone you don`t even know idiot... I was just wondering and thats it. Games are made for fun, aren`t they?

NJMIgnatio

Attemisc said:
*pushes button on motor on back that says IDIOT BASH* Okay... wait a minute for me to get warmed up.... I'm ready!!! GAH! I hate this thread with my entire being! If they are wearing the cloaks they are members of the 13th Order! What does that mean? It means if you see them wearing the cloaks you shouldn't have to ask "Are they unknowns?" like some stupid idiot!!! BFU is not Riku's clone, he is Riku in the flesh and even if you haven't played CoM you should know who these people are! *eye twitch*

*Pushes Attemisc off a cliff*

I wonder if his eye will twitch after that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back