• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are there other keyblade wielders besides the heroes we know?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Oswald & Mortimer exists..........those two being keyblade wielders is something I want to see. I mean, so long as they stay secluded from the others.....but knowing Nomura, anyone with a Keyblade HAS to be relevant to Xehanort or MoM's plot.
I doubt any Disney character besides Mickey will be a keyblade wielder. If they didn't give Donald and Goofy keyblades at the climax of KH3, I doubt any other Disney character will get one.

disney233

Awards
I doubt any Disney character besides Mickey will be a keyblade wielder. If they didn't give Donald and Goofy keyblades at the climax of KH3, I doubt any other Disney character will get one.
Not even Yen Sid looks to be one, which is a pity. Ocs it is then.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
As we expand the scope of the series in the post kh3 titles (which im pretty sure nomura said he was intrested in doing) we will get an idea of why the keyblader count dropped so rapidly between ux and bbs (i feel like there are still hundreds after the first great war) so i still beleive we could see other oc keybladers and possibly other ff or disney keybladers (hopefully at least 1 ff char) as we see the series expanding.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I think it's pretty save to assume that there are more keyblade wielders. Wouldn't be surprised if the Protagonist of Scholastic's Kingdom Hearts Original story will be one of them.

(it is confirmed in the newest KH3 novel that Vanitas remembers Ven’s past life)
Wait what? That's an interesting tidbit, honestly I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what expansions the Manga and Novels will do for KH3.

Back