• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are there more than two FMVs?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasingdusk

One of the first questions that came to mind when I heard that KHII was coming out was "Will there be more FMVs?" I was hoping that KHII would have unexpected FMVs appearing ever now and then like, say FFX? Is it all just cutscenes throughout the game or are there FMVs that have not leaked out on the internet yet?

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
that sucks in COM there were FOUR.
and in KH2 there are TWO
and in KH1 there are TWO

but in the other FF games there are a million and five....

man I was hoping for a FMV theater like in FFX

chasingdusk

Darn! You would think that they would add more FMVs considering they have put sooo much effort into the game already! Less FMVs makes me cry. *sobs* But as long as the cutscenes are well done I guess that's ok....

man I was hoping for a FMV theater like in FFX
Yea..me too. That would of been sweet. *sigh*

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
OblivionSora said:
All I fricking want is a Scene player so we can see all the scenes again
Yeah, like a theater mode. It would be better with FMVs though. It keeps the game more alive (and we have more choices of taking screenshots to make wallpapers and sigs).

mega dude

Yeah I was hoping there would be a thing were you could watch cutscenes and you could replay boss fights.

Oblivion115

I bought a DVD on Ebay that has Evry single Kh cutseen Plus The encounter wth an Unknown, Showdown Of Fate, And Deep dive, and all the other Final mix cutseens but they have no subs but are still in english

Riku's Goddess

Oblivion115 said:
I bought a DVD on Ebay that has Evry single Kh cutseen Plus The encounter wth an Unknown, Showdown Of Fate, And Deep dive, and all the other Final mix cutseens but they have no subs but are still in english
What's the DVD called?

A

Audo

Riku goddes, huge sig spoilers ><
The DVD was made by a fan, and technically illegal (in away)

I was hopoping for more FMVs too. but maybe 3 is enough? (Opening, Ending Secret Trailer) wait... nope it isnt enough><

chasingdusk

Do take that picture of Riku out of your sig Riku's Goddess! For the sake of all those anti-spoiler gamers out there! A lot of people are waiting to be suprised by his appearance!!

Oh, and Riku-Keyblade, I forgot about the secret ending movie. So, now only three FMV's total now!? That's sad...

A

Audo

I really expected there to be more then 3 ><
I though there was only 2 in the firsdt one because it was basicly a test project for a franchise.
I thought there woudl definetly be more in this one.

Oh and BTW sorarocks, Marluxia is the one who says those words.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
well guys, CoM may have had 4 fmvs, but remember it was on gameboy, so fmv or not, itl still be like 8 bit or 16 bit or whatever. and also, there is a chance of 4 fmvs, since is deep dive, they had 2 secret endings that u watched 1 at a time, opening,ending,deep dive, and childhood. lets hope kh2 is like that, but guys remember, too many fmvs does make it a little bad, it depends on fmvs to game length ratio, like ffx had a bunch of fmvs f or a pretty short story, ff7 als had a few fmvs, but it was 3 disk. but i stil think kh2 should have like 3 in game fmvs, mabey new outfit, surviving order, and realization or somethign like that
and now its time for me to shut up.

chasingdusk

What I'm curious about is whether or not the cutscenes are well done. B/c there's a huge difference between a cutscene where the only thing that moves is Sora's mouth compared to a cutscene where not only does his mouth move but his eyebrows and the rest of his body too, and in a very fluid motion. In KH1 I was always disappointed in a cutscene when they would switch from the full facial + body movement to the no body movment just mouth. So, for those who have played KH2, are the cutscenes really good?

A

Audo

Apparently it has the no body thing from far away and when close up it has full body movement in KH2 cutscenes.

And the childhood wasnt an FMV it was a cutscene, you can tell.

Aros123

This is just like tales of symphonia, little to no cutscenes. I know their anime but they still give the game more rep, too bad kh or kh2 barley has any as well, but hey we can't judge a game Solly on it's cutscenes. I mean hey xenosaga has lots but barley any game play since thier so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back