• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the worlds in the Kingdom Hearts Universe more literaly "Planets"?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soralight11

I was just wondering. They are traveled to by gummi ship, but you gotta think.. that's a really small world, right? How can one world be a jungle, or just a town? Any thoughts?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Of course it's very small, and 'world' and 'planet' mean virtually the same thing, though world is typically used for planets that appear to have life or sentience upon them, which all the KH ones do.

Ikazuchi

Well in Kingdom Hearts, aren't they described as several different sections of one big world? I think in the like manual of KH1, there's something that says like "... the world was plunged into darkness by the jealousy in peoples hearts. However, a piece of hope glimmered, in the hearts of children. Although, the world will never be truly restored as one until the darkness in all people's hearts is gone". I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back