• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the worlds canon?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinywind

OK, so I'm just starting out in Unchained X, and I'm not sure if it's explained or not, but are the Disney worlds and characters canon to the story? I know that Unchained X takes place shortly before the Keyblade War, which took place a LONG time before the first Kingdom Hearts, so the Disney parts seem temporally out of place. It doesn't really bother me. I'm just wondering if it's explained.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
OK, so I'm just starting out in Unchained X, and I'm not sure if it's explained or not, but are the Disney worlds and characters canon to the story? I know that Unchained X takes place shortly before the Keyblade War, which took place a LONG time before the first Kingdom Hearts, so the Disney parts seem temporally out of place. It doesn't really bother me. I'm just wondering if it's explained.
It is eventually explained by Ephemer in quest 362.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It is eventually explained by Ephemer in quest 362.

So on this subject, I just replayed that mission for avatar coins and when I reread the dialogue the way he worded it like "all [I]worlds [/I]are connected by land" also the part about them still being separated? Did we quite know that? I remember knowing it was all one world and stuff, and I don't remember the whole being separated and still called worlds in the Japanese translations before? But maybe I just didn't remember ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back