• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the secret endings a must watch ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

So, I'm at the end of the game, but I couldn't finish it because I wanted to unlock the secret endings.

I saved the puppies, I think I got all the Keychains, but I still have to beat the Hades Cup.

I tried to beat it, but I just couldn't, I get stuck in Cloud and Leon's seed.

And I want to finish the other games before Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.

So my question is this, are the secret endings a must watch ?

Do I have to unlock them to know what's happening in Rechains of memory ?

The secret endings are just a teaser to the next game so you dont technically have to watch most of them to understand anything, you could always watch them on youtube if you want to see them

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
The only secret ending(s) that I think are a must see is BBS's Blank Points and the endings from the ReCoded movie.

The secret endings for KH1 are just conceptual teasers for KH2, of which most of the material made it into the game and some material seems to have gotten cut or changed. It's completely fine to skip and won't affect your understanding of CoM or any game after it.

mytomxxx

the secret ending in KH2 is a teaser for BBS as well, so don't really need to watch it. As raccoon said, Blank Points is part of the history.

Awards
When it comes to most of the Kingdom Hearts games, the secret endings aren't entirely crucial to see. HOWEVER, the one secret ending of a Kingdom Hearts game I would definitely recommend seeing is the secret ending for Birth By Sleep. Unlike the other games, the secret ending in Birth By Sleep is essentially the complete, true ending to the game. I won't spoil anything, but I would highly recommend going after the secret ending for Birth By Sleep if you have time. It can be very time consuming to unlock, unless you play Birth By Sleep on Proud or Critical difficulty. If you play Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep on a harder difficulty, the secret ending is less time consuming to unlock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back