• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the Organization a little bit Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyaznsyco

Why does the Organization have the ability to summon both heartless and the nobodies? I saw a video when Sora was about to fight Saix after he fought the heartless Saix summoned but then the heartless summoned by Maleficient came and than Saix summoned the dusk nobodies to kick the heartless asses!!! What the hell?! Why can he summon both?

Last edited:

kh2luva

the heartlesses were created by maleficient and the nobodies were created by the organization....the organization wants to be "complete" by being able to summon heartlesses so it's impossible to get saix to summon a heartless when he didn't even reach kingdom hearts

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
What he's saying is that Xenmas, Saix, Luxord and Xigbar want to have absolute power. The power to control both the Heartless AND the Nobodies. Right now it is impossible for them to control the Heartless because they lack a strong Heart. The heartless only follow someone because of the darkness in there Heart (like what Riku said about Mal) how they were using her, feeding away at her Heart bit by bit.

krazyaznsyco

But the Organization have no hearts!!!!!!! I thought they were nobodies becsue they dont have the heart that were taken from them and that they are trying to find Kingdom Hearts to get a heart!

and myinnerfred, why do u say that u are working on season 3 when the title on the dramatic hearts say "dramatic hearts 2"?

for those who disagree with me about saix being able to simmon heartless, heres a link
http://www.youtube.com/w/Kingdom-Hearts-2---Hollow-Bastion-(5th-visit---part-2)?v=02q6s3JwxYI

its part 2 of hallow bastion visit 5, so u have to wait a while to see him summon them cause th loading takes forever except for those with the fst internet thingie.

Last edited:

krazyaznsyco

Is the Organization a little bit Heartless?

its clayton, and what?! he had a HEART!!!

the organization DONT have a heart. (At least thats what ive been told by people on this site)
and fact that the heartless follows the ones with hearts because they want their heart as well? are you telling em that the heartless obey the organization too because they are "heartless" (literally) and so the heartless (creatures) obey them eternally like a dog to a person?

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
exactly, clayton had a heart, and every heart(execpt for princess hearts) have darkness in them.the darkenss in claytons heartr was powerful enough to draw the heartless. the organization have noe hearts, no matter how dark they are, a gallon of honey/darkness does nothing if u dont have a bottle/heart to put it in.
that is why the organization can not summon the heartless.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Re: Is the Organization a little bit Heartless?

krazyaznsyco said:
its clayton, and what?! he had a HEART!!!

the organization DONT have a heart. (At least thats what ive been told by people on this site)
and fact that the heartless follows the ones with hearts because they want their heart as well? are you telling em that the heartless obey the organization too because they are "heartless" (literally) and so the heartless (creatures) obey them eternally like a dog to a person?
it because saix is twilight(as is all nobodies) so he has both the powers of light and darkness(which is what twilight means) so he can use the darkness within him to summon heartless because the heartless obey people with darkness within in the them.........just like lexeaus used the darkness in him to try to drag riku into the darkness(in R/R in CoM)

onyxrhapsody87

I heard some were that the XIII order do have hearts and that's what sets them aside from the other nobodies and gives them their human shape... I maybe wrong... I dunno...

Ansem/Sephy

*sigh* a Nobody is born when those with strong hearts loose their hearts and become heartless . . . because of their strength, they keep huminoid form and are able to command Nobody . . . One of the reasons the War Scene in HB may have been altered to exclude the Wyvern and Behemoth Heartless might be b/c the Org. cannot control thr Heartless . . . And not everyone that is a Nobody is twilight . . . Mickey even said so in CoM to Riku . . . not to mention that the Superior, Xemnas, was unique b/c he was a Being of Twilight . . . personally, I think there are some flaws to what SE has told us about the Heartless and Nobody and it's probably not great to dwell on it for that reason . . .

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
onyxrhapsody87 said:
I heard some were that the XIII order do have hearts and that's what sets them aside from the other nobodies and gives them their human shape... I maybe wrong... I dunno...
nobodies dont have hearts, if they have a heart then they aren't nobodies

heartless have no shells and is hearts overtaken by darkness

the only way a primary shell(like the org. except for 2) is made is if someone's heart is taken by the darkness but there hearts was so strong it created a shell

a secondary shell(like the dusks) is made when a normal person is taken by the darkness and their hearts become heartless and they become nobodies

a special shell(like roxas, namine, and xemnas) is made when a shell is made but the heart compounds doesnt become a heartless but returns as a human-looking person

if someone plunges their heart into darkness but had a strong heart then they create two beings(a shell and a heart)

if someones heart is taken by darkness but had a strong heart then they create one being(a shell and a heartless)

if someone has alot of darkness in them then they can control the heartless

only the xiii order controls the nobodies(as far as we know)

xehanort(ansem from kh1) is the leader of all the heartless with crest on it

all nobodies are twilight beings(more or less)

and all heartless are dark beings

And not everyone that is a Nobody is twilight
everyone that is a shell is twilight

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Actually the Nobodies are NOT twilight. They hate both Light and Darkness, they are neither. The Nobodies are not Light, they are something that is void of light or darkness, hence the term nobodies, they don't exist, they are nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back