• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the Organization a little bit Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
There are 4 powers.

Light, Darkness, Twilight and Void/Nothing.

We don't know who the light is in terms of monsters, but Sora has taken the path of Light.

Darkness is the Heartless and we know that Mickey and Ansem (Xehanort) have taken this path.

Twilight is the road that is taken by DiZ and Riku. We don't know what kind of creature has the powers of twilight, or if one even exists.

Nothingness is the "road" that is given to the Shells. They really don't get a choice. The Nobodies are stuck on this road as well. My guess is that you need a Heart to decide which power you want to follow (Light, Darkness or Twilight) and since Shells lack this, they can not follow a path.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
There are 4 powers.

Light, Darkness, Twilight and Void/Nothing.

We don't know who the light is in terms of monsters, but Sora has taken the path of Light.

Darkness is the Heartless and we know that Mickey and Ansem (Xehanort) have taken this path.

Twilight is the road that is taken by DiZ and Riku. We don't know what kind of creature has the powers of twilight, or if one even exists.

Nothingness is the "road" that is given to the Shells. They really don't get a choice. The Nobodies are stuck on this road as well. My guess is that you need a Heart to decide which power you want to follow (Light, Darkness or Twilight) and since Shells lack this, they can not follow a path.
no nobodies are twilight it says it in the ansem reports they are an existence in between both light and darkness whcih is twilight
Ansem Report 13 - Defeat The Unknown in Hollow Bastion

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

if their power was nothingness then they wouldn't be betwwen light and darkness they'd be far away from both

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
"one who begrudges both the darkness and the light."

Just because they are between Light and Darkness, doesn't make them a mixture. If they were a mixture why would they hate themselves? In DiZ's reports he calls them void of anything.

He states that it is easy for them to cross through the "Dark Corridor" because they have no darkness in them.

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
"one who begrudges both the darkness and the light."

Just because they are between Light and Darkness, doesn't make them a mixture. If they were a mixture why would they hate themselves? In DiZ's reports he calls them void of anything.

He states that it is easy for them to cross through the "Dark Corridor" because they have no darkness in them.
yea they are void of nothing(they are empty shells) but there still twilight, twilight isn't light nor darkness it is both or neither, it cannot be termed as any of the two, and even before you fight the em in hollow bastion(in fm) and talk to the princesses of heart one of them sasy something like his power is a third power of neither "light nor darkness" and another says his is a "third power" and another says his a power of "both light and darkness"

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
How can they be neither Light or Darkness and then be Light and Darkness? That makes no sense. Twilight is a mixture of both Light and Darkness, it is the between. Where the two powers mix. It can't be where they both aren't.

krazyaznsyco

think we got a little bit obssesed and overboard with all these theories???
this kinda makes me think i have no life outside kingdom hearts.

i am so sad....less than two months!!!!!!!!!! ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
How can they be neither Light or Darkness and then be Light and Darkness? That makes no sense. Twilight is a mixture of both Light and Darkness, it is the between. Where the two powers mix. It can't be where they both aren't.
because they its formed by both but is a power in its own. just like a ligre it isn't a lion or a tiger but is made by a lion and a tiger. it makes perfect sense.
An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

read the entire report.

they are neither light nor darkness because they are a third power made by light and darkness. they begrudge because unlike the poeple who have a choice of become light, dark , or twilight they are forced to become twilight and has no choice

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
RikuHeroOfDark said:
because they its formed by both but is a power in its own. just like a ligre it isn't a lion or a tiger but is made by a lion and a tiger. it makes perfect sense.

they are neither light nor darkness because they are a third power made by light and darkness. they begrudge because unlike the poeple who have a choice of become light, dark , or twilight they are forced to become twilight and has no choice

That conflicts with Xenma's goal. He wants to be able to use the powers of Light and Darkness, if he is twilight he would already be able to.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
That conflicts with Xenma's goal. He wants to be able to use the powers of Light and Darkness, if he is twilight he would already be able to.
no xemnas' goal is to become the ultimate being and if he wants to be able to use darkness then how come his element is darkness and he can summon heartless, that conflicts with what you just said.

and why is riku's scent similar to the superiors(xemnas) scent if he isn't a being of twilight

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
1. They are refering to someone who has been through darkness. Xenmas has the Darkness ELEMENT. It has nothing to do with his powers. By that logic there is a Fire Path and Water Path.

2. When has Xenmas summoned Heartless? He never does.

3. Xenmas wants the ultimate power of Light and Darkness.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
1. They are refering to someone who has been through darkness. Xenmas has the Darkness ELEMENT. It has nothing to do with his powers. By that logic there is a Fire Path and Water Path.

2. When has Xenmas summoned Heartless? He never does.
in CoM vexen says the superior and the org. is twilight read
Vexen: He belongs to neither the light nor the dark, but walks the twilight
between. As do I. And for that matter — Ha ha, that's right. We have
much in common.
see and how would lexeaus have used the last bit of his power toi drag riku into darkness if he couldn't use it................
Lexaeus: Well...It seems...I am beaten... But the Organization shall triumph! I
may perish, but all the darkness within me will billow forth and
devour you!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I don't remember that, but if they walk it doesn't that mean they have a CHOICE? At most I would the path they were on before hand is what decides there "stat" but it makes no real sense because during the final battles Xenmas makes it sound like he doesn't have the power of Darkness or Light.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
MyInnerFred said:
I don't remember that, but if they walk it doesn't that mean they have a CHOICE? At most I would the path they were on before hand is what decides there "stat" but it makes no real sense because during the final battles Xenmas makes it sound like he doesn't have the power of Darkness or Light.
he doesnt twilight "is" a power of light and darkness but it isn't darkness or light, you feel what im saying, its like its both powers but it is still its own power

its like tea, sure tea is made by water and herbs but it isnt water and herbs and the water and the herbs wouldn't be considered tea

like a person who is half white-half black, you can't say they are white but you can't say they are black, yea their both, but there still a race of neither or both depending on how you look at it just like twilight

riku looked at it as both
while xehanort and the org. looked at as neither

the org. has no choice if they can be twilight or not they are "born" twilight, their forced to be twilight, a normal person(in the kh world) is born as no element and the either choose an element(like riku chose darkness then later twilight) or remain no element

its a difference between choosing twilight(like DiZ(ansem) and riku) than being forced to be twilight(like the order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back