• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the Forums are like a Sterotypical School?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What group do you belong to on KHI? *Make sure you read first*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well I wasn't sure where to put this soo... I thought I'd try here!
Mods: If I have put this in the wrong spot would you mind terrible to put this in the right place? Thanks!

Ok On with discussion.
I had this weird thought the other day which made me kinda laugh inside.
KHI Forums being a bit like the Sterotyical type of school you like see in movies. Ok even I know I'm sounding crazy right know but hear me out!

Now if you think about it,
You've got your:

Bullies - Fondly known as Theory Bashers or Self-Esteem Crushers.
Your "Cool Kids" - Those who often have rather large fanclubs and people often have a lot of respect for them and adores them!
Wannabe Cool Kids - People who aspire to being one of those cool people who are outrageously popular so much so that they hang around the popular ones to make themselves look "cooler"
Art Fanatics- Name speaks for it's self, people who normall hang around the fan art section of the forums. I would also include those passionate about being Graphic Artists.
Writers/BookWorms - People who like to hang out at the FanFic section. Reading and Writing
Nobodies- People who know one really knows yet have been here for like forever. Yet still the seem to be Oblivious on anything thats going on in the KH Fan World.
New Kids- The people who some people call "noobs" or make excuses for them being ignorant because "they're new"
"Popular People"- The People who apear to think everyone loves them and want to be them.
Geeks- People who talk in Talk in all technical computer lingo that no one really gets. Often these people are complete game know it alls and know how to code, hack into pretty much any game system and then throw a party over it.
Nerds/Know it alls- People who delight in being "smart" and knowing more than everyone else.
Weirdo's- Generally the people you just... seem to creep people out all the time... They're a little on the... Strange side of things...
Regular Normal People The yes you have your regular normal people who just get by chattin to makes and expressing their opinions.
RPGer's- A mysterious group of people who live to pretend to be somone their not. Often screeming things like "TAKE THAT NOOB!"
Debators -People who don't really fit into the theory bashers but no matter what they won't lose an argument.
Teachers/Law inforcement.- Generally refered to as "Mods" they normall have the final say in an argument and people generally tend to tread lightly around them,
Forum Gamers- Random people who really don't care much for the game at hand but prefer to mess around, chat and just Play random games or participate in random things that others make up...
Fan Girls/Boys- People who are like "O ma gawsh Xaldin you hunk of man, I could eat you all up, spit you back out, and eat you again. You just sooo Yummy!
Yeah... Weird ones....

lol Im sure there's many others, I've just named a few, lol.
This thread is for a bit of fun discussing such things, Do you agree on the idea or disagree on it, You can shout out some other sterotypical groups out there that I may have missed maybe I got somthing wrong about your group you'd like me to add?
What group you may belong to perhaps?
I'm sure even if you think this is a dumb idea when I said the sterotypical groups some people's names must have come to mind! lol

So anyways shout opinions and have fun with this ahem... intresting? Discussion...
And yes before you as, I AM Making Fun of you all, cause it's supposed to be... Funny for people to laugh at others along with themselves.

Last edited:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well... i totally agree. Even though giving the forum a name like that doesn't sound so great... but hey... Oh, you forgot the Forum Games people aswell... and also those crazy ones, like fishbox, that just go around and don't really care for the game too much, they just like to be around anyway( not meaning that hypocritically btw)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well... i totally agree. Even though giving the forum a name like that doesn't sound so great... but hey... Oh, you forgot the Forum Games people aswell... and also those crazy ones, like fishbox, that just go around and don't really care for the game too much, they just like to be around anyway( not meaning that hypocritically btw)
Hahaha Ok!
I'll add that to the list!
When I made this topic I imediately thought of Mean Girls, how they all have the seating groups XD

Last edited:

Clone

ill say that im a normal person, cause i like to chat. i dont think im smart enough to be a debater and im no writer or any thing. im new but i already know some people so i dont think im in the new kid catagrie.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I guess I fit into the "Cool Kids" group, though I can't say I do much to deserve it. Used to be a huge theory debater, but am not so much any more.

Just as Planned

cool kids: faggots and rp fags
bullies: chat hermits
wannabe cool kids: faggots and rp fags
art fanatics: fodder
writers: fodder
new kids: fodder
geeks: we don't have those here
nerds/know-it-alls: rp fags
weirdos: omg so random XD
normal people: what
rpgers: nobody plays the rpg
debators: we don't have those anymore
teachers/law enforcement: what
forum gamers: die in a fire please
fan girls/boys: go find a better hobby

i enjoy making fun of children on the internet and logging what they type into the chat so i guess i'm a bully

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
lol This is really entertaining seeing how people see themselves, Actually I didn't expect this sorta response. :p

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I'm a weirdo and a forum gamer.

Bullies - Fondly known as Theory Bashers or Self-Esteem Crushers.

So...can I dump them in a vat of acid and laugh while they scream?

Regular Normal People

omg, they exist?????wtf, where r they???? keep them away from me! They're scary, they MAKE SENSE! SANITY!!!!!!!! It BUUUURNS!!!!!!

forum gamers: die in a fire please

you: kiss the front of a speeding train, please.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
So...can I dump them in a vat of acid and laugh while they scream?
lol I think a lot of us wish that, lol As you can probably tell I wrote some of these down with people in my mind, lol. Or how other people see people! lol

omg, they exist?????wtf, where r they???? keep them away from me! They're scary, they MAKE SENSE! SANITY!!!!!!!! It BUUUURNS!!!!!!
lol, I feel your pain, I feel your pain...

lol Ouch, that's harsh!

Just as Planned

because882.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back