• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are the Forums are like a Sterotypical School?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What group do you belong to on KHI? *Make sure you read first*

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
harukajustasplanned839.png

*loox*.........*shrugs*.........*leaves*

GothBug

Eh, I picked other. Cause I don't think anybody on here really knows me, but I'm not a Nobody... I don't think...? *ponders a moment...* nevermind... don't want to hurt the brain. lol

I'm not "cool" and I don't really wanna be "cool"... so those two options are out. I don't like bullying people around (in actual school, I was the upkeeper of the underdogs... :p). I'm not a geek. Debating... well, that depends on the subject manner. I LOVE art... but I don't go to that section much (why, I do not know). I write... to myself. That's it. And I only RP with my bro... we like to creep our parents out. ^.^

Sooo, that's why I picked other.... exactly how I was in school. One second I'm there, the next... everybody can't find me. *shrugs* I've always been 'outside' ANY group.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Eh, I picked other. Cause I don't think anybody on here really knows me, but I'm not a Nobody... I don't think...? *ponders a moment...* nevermind... don't want to hurt the brain. lol

I'm not "cool" and I don't really wanna be "cool"... so those two options are out. I don't like bullying people around (in actual school, I was the upkeeper of the underdogs... ). I'm not a geek. Debating... well, that depends on the subject manner. I LOVE art... but I don't go to that section much (why, I do not know). I write... to myself. That's it. And I only RP with my bro... we like to creep our parents out. ^.^

Sooo, that's why I picked other.... exactly how I was in school. One second I'm there, the next... everybody can't find me. *shrugs* I've always been 'outside' ANY group.

Just as Planned

wurdurr space whales don't mind me i'm just NOBODY :v

oh would you look at that another emo badass just increased the nobody count from five to six isn't that wonderful

Last edited:

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
yeah, i wouldn't really know which one of those groups i'd put myself in. i'm just one of those people that sit in the corner and talk about killing everyone at school...

You belong in the weirdos w/ me. Or maybe I should put you in your own section...."The Red" section, lol.

this isn't your shitty shallow humor section

stop dictating your text-based actions with asterisks

*laughs*

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
this isn't your shitty shallow humor section

stop dictating your text-based actions with asterisks
*blinks* Total burnage...

I've actually done that before. Not because I actually considered it, but because my English class is boring.
lol, I know the type of class, I mean ok, I don't think about killing people, I'm not that detatched from reality, But I often have my mind wander XD

Other. I can actually see myself in quite a few of those categories.
lol I knew I should have made it multi-choice!

Macabre

Gold Member
i make theories,trying to be friends with the people i meet,i join many fanclubs,and forum game a bit,make rhymes.what am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back