• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

are sora will begin with maximum lv in kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh_forever

hiya kh mania dudes!
assalamualikum warrahmatullahi wabarokartuh(moslem greetings)

well...as you know,sora max lv in kh1 is 100...i'm afraid we will begin the game with maximum level...why?when i see a screenshot...sora's hp is like the kh1 max lv... so if you know what lv we begin...send an e-mail to me ok?

at diazalief@yahoo.com

thanks for the information :)

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
uhhhh no we wouldnt. it would just be STUPID to begin a game at max lvl.. only in ffx2 it was alright cuz u could never complete the game 100% the first time. so they let you play it again with all your items lvls blah blah blah. but with kingdom hearts. its easy to complete without being lvl 100 cheapass....

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
No, Nomura said that in the game Sora will start fresh.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i know, what game has ever started at level 100, if you are thinking FFX-2, you can't complete 100% first time so they let you have 2 goes or how many goes you want. But each time you start at level 1 but you still have your abilities.

E

Ecstacy

salakimassullam man ;) and yeah i dont think nomura would do something that stupid lol. besides that would take almost all the fun out of the game.

Brian

EDIT:
i know, what game has ever started at level 100, if you are thinking FFX-2, you can't complete 100% first time so they let you have 2 goes or how many goes you want. But each time you start at level 1 but you still have your abilities.

no you don't automatically start with the abilities either. you start completely fresh but even then i think the attacks will still be pretty powerful (even the beggining ones ;) )

Brian

E

Ecstacy

cloud@omnislash said:
max lvl is extreme but what if the way you chose your path in the first game would mean something in the second.
It could be optional

no something like that is definately not optional lol. most likely you'll do that question thing like last time (you know the order you pick determines how fast you level up) but it's no way you can start at max level. thats just stupid and would ruin the hell out of the game :)

Brian

Decron

it would be stupid if you start at max. lvl...
it would ruin the game for the rpg part (i think)...

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ofcourse not. >_> They didn't start at maximum level in X-2, did they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back